• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Charoshi

Charmander is best
uh, t'was worth a shot.

How about Wailmer? It must defeat Marlon's Wailord to evolve, and must solo your rival in VictoryRd.

Nickname it Seabus.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
And for your Snivy:

Name it Lucinda if female, or Luca if male. It must know Growth and Leech Seed. It must solo one of Roxie's Pokemon to evolve into Servine. It can evolve into Serperior after placing first in a Musical.

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
Use N's Zorua. Nickname it Houdini.

I think like this.

Houdini the Zorua
>>>Must be Male
>>>Cannot use special moves.
>>>Must solo the Driftveil Tournament.

Season the Deerling
>>>Must be received from a scientist on Route 6
>>>Must solo Skyla to evolve
>>>Mist have Camouflage in it's moveset.

Actually, you cannot rename N's Pokèmon. They're just like a traded Pokèmon in that respect. The "must be male" restriction is redundant, too, 'cause each one always has a preset gender. (The Zorua is always male anyway.)

And are we even allowed to suggest two Pokèmon at once anyway?

Charoshi

Charmander is best
vicz1998, take the Mincinno from the hidden hollow. As a Cincinno it must know bullet seed, rock blast and tail slap, and can only battle trainers with those 3 attacks.

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
Vicz, get a Venipede. It must hold the Wide Lens you get on Route 4 throughout the entire game. Its final moveset may not contain any STAB moves with 100 accuracy, and you may only use one TM on it throughout the entire game. And I don't just mean it can only have one TM move at a time, I mean that if you use a TM on it once, that's it, no more TMs for it ever.

Kalosian

So long
vicz1998, take a Mareep. It can evolve into Flaaffy without any restrictions, but must defeat all of the Flaaffy within Elesa's Gym before evolving into Ampharos.

Shadow Aura

Looking to do a challenge for Black 2, help me out?
Get yourself an Eevee. You decide what to evolve it into. But all of its attacks have to be something different than its own type. For instance, a Jolteon without electric attacks, a Flareon without fire attacks and so on.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Vicz, take an Oshawott as your starter and name it Sammy. It must solo the Castelia gym trainers(ALL of them) to evolve once, and then to show who's boss, solo all of Skyla's trainers and Skyla herelf to evolve again.

Denied.Sorry. How about a Psychic or a Fire?

Thank you for restrictions on my Snivy.I actually started it earlier and named him Rio, but I will change it later in game. How do you get first in a Musical? Changing it to soloing Skyla's gym.

------------------

*I like Snivy- the only things I need for it is another move restriction, a evo restriction if ya want, and a nickname.
*YOU MUST NICKNAME THE FRIKKIN POKEMON. I will reject unnicknamed pokemon.
*If I get a Frillish or Litwick, they shall be called Frilly/ Tidal/ Liky and Mr/Mrs/Ms Candle/ Wisp/ Lampy.No arguments. :p
*You must name a restriction.OR ELSE.
*I have the power to STAMP YOUR CHALLANGE WITH STORMY'S DISSAPROVAL BADGE.
*I want a challenge, also a Water and Fire type Pokemon.

Okay!Here we go.

Luca the Snivy
>>>Must know Growth and Leech Seed throught game(I may try SubSeed.Who knows?)
>>>It must solo one of Roxie's Pokemon to evolve into Servine
>>>Then, must solo all of Skyla's gym to evolve into Serperior

Tuff Puff the Audino
>>>Must be holding berry when caught
>>>Only attack moves

Vriska the Skorupi
>>>Must be famale and have the ability Sniper
>>>Must OHKO something with a 'not very effective' critical hit to evolve
>>>Nothing but attack moves and all moves MUST be a different type

Houdini/Zorua the Zorua
>>>Must be Male

Season the Deerling
>>>Must have Camouflage in it's moveset.

--------------------

@Muffinz
Yeah. Cool is in the clan I go to, so he has the right to do it.I don't think the Zorua is traded...

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I am looking for a Black Scramble: Black ONE!

Rules:
- No trading
- No post-national dex pokemon
- No white-exclusive pokemon
- Nothing ridiculous, like a patrat that solos all 8 gyms
- They must all be allowed to evolve before the Elite Four
- No overlapping types please
- Flyer and Surfer is a MUST!
- I'm using starter :)

> Starter Pokemon
>
>
>
>
>

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Oceanic, take a Snivy as your starter. It must beat both of yor Rivals in your room. It must be female. It must solo Chili to evolve. And it must solo Brycen and Skyla to evolve into Serperior. It mustvlearn and keep Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Coil, and Dragon Tail.

As backstory. Snivy has always been bug rivals with the two other starters, and will want to beat them in they're first battle. It wants to prove the grass type is superior to fire, so she wants to solo Chili. It has always looked up to draons and sword masters, and thusnit wants to learn Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail. Because she is a snake, she refuses to forget Coil. She wants to learn Giga Drain because Audino can heal, and she looks up to them. She wants to prove herself as the best of your team, and thus she'll solo Skyla and Brycen before evolvingbino Serperior. Also to prove herself, she'll always be five levels higher than the rest of your team.

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!

Rules:
- No trading
- I'm using starter
- New Rule: Backstory please!

Here's a self suggested one with a back story for example:
Take a Blitzle. Blitzle is a pokemon that loved sea water. Since young, Blitzle has developed a love for the sea. However, many water pokemon such as Basculin always scared it off. Therefore, it must avoid all battles with Basculin until he evolves. In order to evolve, he must also conquer his fear of bug types by soloing Burgh alone. After evolution where Zebstrika develops his pride and courage, he must defeat five Basculin and solo Elesa's Zebstrika to prove that it is better. Whenever sea routes are involved, Zebstrika must also be on the first slot and must never run away from any wild pokemon.

> Snivy - Peride
- Solo Bianca and Cheren (First Battle)
- Solo Chili
- Learn Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail, as well as Giga Drain and Coil
- Solo Brycen and Skyla
- Must be female
> Blitzle - Rusher
- Avoid any battles with Basculin until evolution
- Solo Burgh to evolve
- After evolve, defeat five Basculin and solo Elesa's Zebstrika
- First slot on sea routes and never run away from wild pokemon
>
>
>
>

- Snivy: As backstory. Snivy has always been bug rivals with the two other starters, and will want to beat them in they're first battle. It wants to prove the grass type is superior to fire, so she wants to solo Chili. It has always looked up to draons and sword masters, and thusnit wants to learn Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail. Because she is a snake, she refuses to forget Coil. She wants to learn Giga Drain because Audino can heal, and she looks up to them. She wants to prove herself as the best of your team, and thus she'll solo Skyla and Brycen before evolvingbino Serperior.
- Blitzle: Take a Blitzle. Blitzle is a pokemon that loved sea water. Since young, Blitzle has developed a love for the sea. However, many water pokemon such as Basculin always scared it off. Therefore, it must avoid all battles with Basculin until he evolves. In order to evolve, he must also conquer his fear of bug types by soloing Burgh alone. After evolution where Zebstrika develops his pride and courage, he must defeat five Basculin and solo Elesa's Zebstrika to prove that it is better. Whenever sea routes are involved, Zebstrika must also be on the first slot and must never run away from any wild pokemon.

Also dirkac, Imma forego the 5 level thing, it's too hard to maintain

@vicz: Get yourself a Skarmory. It must learn and keep Automize and Steel Wing. It also must solo five Litwick in a row at the stranger's house. If a wild pokemon that is not Litwick appears during the chain, consider the chain broken and resetted to zero.

@Storm Surge: If I can request...

Grab yourself a Numel. It must solo three Skarmory near the Desert Resort to evolve. After evolution, it must defeat three water types and have the ability Solid Rock. If you want to know whether the Numel will get Solid Rock upon evolution, you can see if it has the ability Siimple. If it does, you're in luck and the Numel is usable! Also, it must solo Marlon's Wailord (Battle of gigantic oversized pokemon). Lastly, it must learn AND keep Rock Slide and Lava Plume (both are in the moveset, no TM required). It must also burn three of Iris's pokemon to continue.

Name it Volcamel (try to find out why I named it that xD)

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
OceanicLanturn - take a Yamask named Majora. It has a particular disdain for green coloured or clothed Pokemon, particularly Leavanny. It must defeat Leavanny anytime you encounter one post capture, and must decimate 30 green coloured Pokemon before it may evolve. After it evolves, it's wrath will be unleashed and it must destroy 20 more wild Green coloured or clothed Pokemon before it may be used against a trainer.

(The dex says Leavanny and Sewaddle are yellow, but for this instance they are clothed in green.)

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!

Rules:
- No trading
- I'm using starter

> Snivy - Peride
- Solo Chili
- Solo Brycen and Skyla
- Must be female
> Blitzle - Rusher
- Solo Burgh to evolve
> Yamask-Majora
- Defeat 30 green coloured pokemon to evolve
- Defeat 20 green pokemon/cloaked pokemon after evolution to be used in a trainer battle
- Defeat any Leavanny that is chanced upon, unless when I am doing certain restrictions
>
>
>

- Snivy: As backstory. Snivy has always been bug rivals with the two other starters, and will want to beat them in they're first battle. It wants to prove the grass type is superior to fire, so she wants to solo Chili. It has always looked up to draons and sword masters, and thusnit wants to learn Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail. Because she is a snake, she refuses to forget Coil. She wants to learn Giga Drain because Audino can heal, and she looks up to them. She wants to prove herself as the best of your team, and thus she'll solo Skyla and Brycen before evolvingbino Serperior.
- Blitzle: Take a Blitzle. Blitzle is a pokemon that loved sea water. Since young, Blitzle has developed a love for the sea. However, many water pokemon such as Basculin always scared it off. Therefore, it must avoid all battles with Basculin until he evolves. In order to evolve, he must also conquer his fear of bug types by soloing Burgh alone. After evolution where Zebstrika develops his pride and courage, he must defeat five Basculin and solo Elesa's Zebstrika to prove that it is better. Whenever sea routes are involved, Zebstrika must also be on the first slot and must never run away from any wild pokemon.
- Yamask: Take a Yamask named Majora. It has a particular disdain for green coloured or clothed Pokemon, particularly Leavanny. It must defeat Leavanny anytime you encounter one post capture, and must decimate 30 green coloured Pokemon before it may evolve. After it evolves, it's wrath will be unleashed and it must destroy 20 more wild Green coloured or clothed Pokemon before it may be used against a trainer.

Three more to go~ Thanks guys!

OceanicLanturn - Get yourself a Ducklett to fill in your Surfer and Flyer spots. This particular Ducklett loves bridges because it doesn't know anything for all of its life, so much so that before you leave the Driftveil Drawbridge after catching it, you must obtain at least five wings and always keep them in your bag. for this Ducklett to be reminded of its home. Out of respect, you must agree that it can only evolve into Swanna after defeating both trainers on the Tubeline Drawbridge by itself. Name it Connect. Good luck!

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Lanturn:

Take an Elgyem. Name it Paul.

Paul comes from a distant world where his kind have to have all their nourishment in the form of intravenous fluids. He is extremely jealous of any kind of pokemon that gets to eat delicious treats.

Before it can evolve, it must solo 30 pokemon holding berries. Also, he can never hold or use any kind of berry, drink, vitamin, etc. Anything food-like.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!

Rules:
- No trading
- I'm using starter

> Snivy - Peride
- Solo Chili
- Solo Brycen and Skyla
- Must be female
> Blitzle - Rusher
- Solo Burgh to evolve
> Yamask-Majora
- Defeat 30 green coloured pokemon to evolve
- Defeat 20 green pokemon/cloaked pokemon after evolution to be used in a trainer battle
- Defeat any Leavanny that is chanced upon, unless when I am doing certain restrictions
> Ducklett - Connect
- Obtain Five wings before leaving the Driftveil Drawbridge after catching Connect. Always must have 5 + wings in bag.
- Evolve after Defeating both trainers on Tubeline Drawbridge
> Elygem - Paul
- Defeat 30 pokemon holding berries
- Cannot consume berries, drinks, vitamins... anything food like
>

- Yamask: Take a Yamask named Majora. It has a particular disdain for green coloured or clothed Pokemon, particularly Leavanny. It must defeat Leavanny anytime you encounter one post capture, and must decimate 30 green coloured Pokemon before it may evolve. After it evolves, it's wrath will be unleashed and it must destroy 20 more wild Green coloured or clothed Pokemon before it may be used against a trainer.
- Ducklett: Get yourself a Ducklett to fill in your Surfer and Flyer spots. This particular Ducklett loves bridges because it doesn't know anything for all of its life, so much so that before you leave the Driftveil Drawbridge after catching it, you must obtain at least five wings and always keep them in your bag. for this Ducklett to be reminded of its home. Out of respect, you must agree that it can only evolve into Swanna after defeating both trainers on the Tubeline Drawbridge by itself.
- Elygem: Take an Elgyem. Name it Paul.

Paul comes from a distant world where his kind have to have all their nourishment in the form of intravenous fluids. He is extremely jealous of any kind of pokemon that gets to eat delicious treats.

Before it can evolve, it must solo 30 pokemon holding berries. Also, he can never hold or use any kind of berry, drink, vitamin, etc. Anything food-like.

ONE MORE!

EDIT: Got rid of the female part for Snivy, it takes too long

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
OceanicLanturn, take a Mienfoo, nickname it Break Off. This Mienfoo has lived its whole life outside of the Dragonspiral Tower, and it has always wanted to see the rest of the world. So before evolving, it must travel through all of the pre-E4 Unova and solo one wild Pokemon in every location that has wild Pokemon.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Thanks Oceanic!I just started.

Team-

Luca the Snivy
>>>Must know Growth and Leech Seed throught game(I may try SubSeed.Who knows?)
>>>It must solo one of Roxie's Pokemon to evolve into Servine
>>>Then, must solo all of Skyla's gym to evolve into Serperior

I got to Virbank City and lost against Roxie... :p Luca(AKA Rio) is Lv. 18 and yearns for evolving. Actually, he has the nature Timid. My first playthrough it had Jolly...Speed boosting natures on speed based Pokemon? Awesome!

Tuff Puff the Audino
>>>Must be holding berry when caught
>>>Only attack moves

Four. Freaking. Tries. To get Tuff Puff. She's Lv. 15 and has Return(Awesome move), and I'm planning to get it BoltBeam(Is it BeamBolt?) and Flamethrower, but I don't know how. Someone in my Clan said Hyper Voice is good on an offensive Audino.

Vriska the Skorupi
>>>Must be famale and have the ability Sniper
>>>Must OHKO something with a 'not very effective' critical hit to evolve
>>>Nothing but attack moves and all moves MUST be a different type

Houdini/Zorua the Zorua
>>>Must be Male

Season the Deerling
>>>Must have Camouflage in it's moveset.

Volcamel(Volcano Camel?) the Numel
>>>Must solo three Skarmory near the Desert Resort to evolve
>>>After evolving, must defeat three Water Types and have ability Solid Rock
>>>Must battle Marlon(Who's Marlon?)'s Wailord.
>>>Must keep Rock Slide and Lava Plume for whole game and burn 3 of Iris' Poke' to continue.(Does Numel have Will O Wisp?)

The others I get later in the game. Darn.

Current team is also in my siggie.(Signing off while eating Sour Skittles...Storm Surge!)