• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Tom88

Thanks Kdude146

Restrictions:
- No nicknames
- No Unova starter
- Only pokemon catchable in White 2 (before elite 4)

- Deerling (must beat one pokemon from each type it's weak to by a trainer to evolve)
-
-
-
-
-

Tom88

Thanks Drummerdude

Restrictions:
- No nicknames
- No Unova starter

- Deerling (must beat one pokemon from each type it's weak to by a trainer to evolve)
- Koffing (can evolve after defeating Skyla)
-
-
-
-

Tom88

Thanks Winter02

Restrictions:
- No nicknames
- No Unova starter

- Minccino (can evolve after defeating a Sigilyph and a Sandslash)
-
-
-

3 more to go :).

Tom88

Thanks Dramatic Melody. This one is a little tougher, but that's what i like :).

Restrictions:
- No nicknames
- No Unova starter

- Azurill (can evolve in Marill after solo'ing one pokemon of each trainer in Burgh's gym, can evolve in Azumarill after solo'ing one pokemon of each trainer in Drayden's gym)
-
-

Two more :).

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
@Tom88

Take a Litwick - It can evolve freely into Lampent but to evolve into Chandelure it must solo a trainer in the Hamilau City Gym.

Good Luck!

Tom88

Thanks Sam

Restrictions:
- No nicknames
- No Unova starter

- Azurill (can evolve in Marill after solo'ing one pokemon of each trainer in Burgh's gym, can evolve in Azumarill after solo'ing one pokemon of each trainer in Drayden's gym)
- Litwick (it may evolve into Lampent anytime, but to evolve in Chandelure it must solo a trainer in the Hamilau City Gym)
-

1 more :D!

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
@Tom88

Have yourself a Mareep. It may evolve into Flaaffy once it has beaten 10 grass type Pokémon. Then, it may evolve into Ampharos once it has learnt Discharge.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Tom88

Thanks Orton155

So my team will be:

- Litwick (it may evolve into Lampent anytime, but to evolve in Chandelure it must solo a trainer in the Hamilau City Gym)
- Mareep (it may evolve into Flaaffy after defeating grass type poken. It may evolve into ampharos after learning discharge)

Thanks everybody. Now I can start my Scramble Challenge :D.

Frozen Ghost

I'm going to start a scramble challenge for White 2! I would like suggestions please~
I would like to fully evolve all of my Pokemon, but I don't have to...

EDIT: I can trade and I accept nicknames.

Last edited:

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
is there an option for trading?

Anyway, take a scraggy. It must as soon as possible learn all the moves of ash' scraggy. (Headbutt, Leer, Focus Blast, High Jump Kick). You may evolve it, but only after it knows all these moves and it has soloed a gym leaders pokemon. If you accept Nicknames, name it Pant-ime

Kalosian

So long
vicz1998, take Ducklett, evolve it after beating an Electabuzz and a Magmar. It may learn Fly, but before doing that, it must defeat a Zebstrika and a Darmanitan. If you take nicknames, name it StyleSpeed.

Frozen Ghost

Okay, so...
My team so far
-Scraggy. It must as soon as possible learn all the moves of ash' scraggy. (Headbutt, Leer, Focus Blast, High Jump Kick). It may evolve, but only after it knows all these moves and it has soloed a gym leaders pokemon. Named Pant-ime.
-Ducklett. Evolve after beating an Electabuzz and a Magmar. It may learn Fly, but before doing that, it must defeat a Zebstrika and a Darmanitan. Named StyleSpeed.

Thank you for these suggestions! Could I get some more please?

Drummerdude

vicz1998, use a Mareep. It can evovle into Flaaffy after you make your first Pokestar Movie. It can evolve into Ampharos as soon as it learns Fire Punch from the move tutor. Name it Sheeple.

Frozen Ghost

My team so far
-Scraggy. It must as soon as possible learn all the moves of ash' scraggy. (Headbutt, Leer, Focus Blast, High Jump Kick). It may evolve, but only after it knows all these moves and it has soloed a gym leaders pokemon. Named Pant-ime.
-Ducklett. Evolve after beating an Electabuzz and a Magmar. It may learn Fly, but before doing that, it must defeat a Zebstrika and a Darmanitan. Named StyleSpeed.
-Sewaddle named Slice. For it to evolve into Swadloon, it must solo a trainer in each of the first four gyms. For it to evolve into Leavanny, it must solo a trainer in each of the last four gyms.
-Mareep. It can evovle into Flaaffy after you make your first Pokestar Movie. It can evolve into Ampharos as soon as it learns Fire Punch from the move tutor. Name it Sheeple.

My friend gave me a Lillipup to use, with no restrictions.
One more Pokemon!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
vicz1998, for your last Pokemon take a Klink. In order to evolve into Klang, it must solo three Pokemon in Drayden's Gym. It can evolve into Klinklang after all your other Pokemon evolve. Name it Addie if it has the Plus ability, or Minnie if it has the Minus ability. Good luck!

TheAviatorDragon

FEAR THE SHADES.
Okay, I'm going to restart my W2, and I want a few Pokemon. Keep in kind that I don't have my other 5th gen games at le moment, so I have to gather these as I go along. Sorry about that.

My rules are;
- Please don't ask one of my Pokemon to solo a gym that has a type advantage over it
- I will reject certain Pokemon if I really dislike them or if the challenge is crazy/out-of-the-way
- No same Pokemon...I don't want to beat the game with a team of Patrats or something
- Try to make the types as diverse as possible

Last edited: