• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Monek_OP - Take the Mincinno you catch in the hidden hollow on route 5 and nickname him Regal. It may evolve to Cincinno as soon as it has learned tail slap, and when it evolves it must learn Bullet Seed and Rock Blast and must keep all 3 moves all game.

Monek_OP

bernie2016
Ooh, this is looking good! Thanks for your Pokémon, Dramatic Melody, Crimson Impact, and Charoshi!

If you haven't given me a Pokémon for my Black 2 Scramble Challenge, please do. Pokémon I have so far, [and their requirements]

• Webber the Sewaddle: [It can only evolve into Swadloon after defeating all of Roxie's Gym Trainers by itself, and it can only evolve into Leavanny after defeating all of Skyla's Gym Trainers by itself.]

• Mary / Sir. Fluffy the Mareep: [This will be the substitute for your starter. It must learn Thunder Wave and keep it throughout the entire game. Fluffy/Mary must learn Dragon Tail as well. To evolve into Flaffy, he/she must prove her worth and individual beauty by soloing Elesa. To evolve into Ampharos, it must be your last remaining Pokemon against Kyurem (who must be at least half-health) and defeat it. In the end, it must defeat Iris's final Pokemon by itself.]

• Regal the Mincinno: [Take the Mincinno you catch in the hidden hollow on route 5 and nickname him Regal. It may evolve to Cincinno as soon as it has learned tail slap, and when it evolves it must learn Bullet Seed and Rock Blast and must keep all 3 moves all game.

Kalosian

So long
Monek_OP, take a Gothita. It must be female and caught in a Luxury Ball on Route 16. Nickname it Operator. It can evolve into Gothorita after soloing five trainers on Route 5 and into Gothitelle after soloing all trainers inside of Celestial Tower. Regarding moves, it must learn and keep Telekinesis, and it may never know more than one damaging Psychic-move at the same time.

Summer Sun!
10151993, take a Druddigon. It must know Surf, or both Cut and Strength, your choice. That's all. :)

Nickmaes People! NICKNAMES!

10151993 - Get yourself a Tynamo and name it Ignition. It can only evolve into Eelektrik once it soloes five trainers of your choice, and it can only evolve into Eelektross right before you challenge the Elite Four. Good luck!

TYNAMO! i used this thing before! I LOV E HIMW! THANKYOU!!!!!11!!!!!111111!!!11ONE!!!111

10151993 - you shall name your Stunfisk Phil or Beatrice. Depending on the gender. If those names are fine that is :p
Ok!
10151993 - Take a Vulpix from Abundant Shrine. In order to evolve, it must solo Caitlin's Gothitelle. That is correct, it has to evolve in the middle of the Elite Four challenge.
DECLINED! no access to the shrine PR-E4
Hello, all! I'm hoping for a scramble challenge for Black 2. Please include nicknames, too!

@10151993 - I force upon you, a PANSEAR! To evolve, you have to use a fire stone you found in a dustcloud of any cave! if not, for any reason

I force upon you, a SCOLIPEDE! To evolve from Venipede, it must OHKO a fire-type. Two evolve again, it has to beat all of Bianca's team alone, (except for when Scout switches out)

Chose one you prefer and add a nickname

1 Stunfisk Phil or Beatrice
2. Take a Patrat and name him/her Scout. It must be your team leader instead of your starter (assuming someone makes you use it) and must always be at least two levels higher than the rest of your party. It must open all of your battles and must defeat Lenora's Watchog to evolve
3. Maractus. It must have Water Absorb and its final moveset must be Giga Drain / Synthesis / Acupressure / Sucker Punch. Nickname it Stingy.
4. Druddigon. It must know Surf, or both Cut and Strength, your choice. That's all. :)
5. Get yourself a Tynamo and name it Ignition. It can only evolve into Eelektrik once it soloes five trainers of your choice, and it can only evolve into Eelektross right before you challenge the Elite Four. Good luck!

Monek_OP I force upon you, Mandibuzz (Route 4 on thursdays.) This Mandibuzz is named Mandi. As a child, Mandi was by a certain Trainer. this trainer is Marlon. Mandi must solo Marlon. that is all

Monek_OP

bernie2016
@10151993 I force upon you with the powered invested in me as a fairly active Serebii member, Murph (or Murphette) the Pansear. It must evolve using a fire stone found in a dustcloud, and MUST have the ability Gluttony and always have a berry equipped for every important battle. (Rivals, Leaders, E4)

~*~​

If you haven't given me a Pokémon for my Black 2 Scramble Challenge, please do. Pokémon I have so far, [and their requirements]. I NEED 1 MORE.

• Webber the Sewaddle: [It can only evolve into Swadloon after defeating all of Roxie's Gym Trainers by itself, and it can only evolve into Leavanny after defeating all of Skyla's Gym Trainers by itself.]

• Mary / Sir. Fluffy the Mareep: [This will be the substitute for your starter. It must learn Thunder Wave and keep it throughout the entire game. Fluffy/Mary must learn Dragon Tail as well. To evolve into Flaffy, he/she must prove her worth and individual beauty by soloing Elesa. To evolve into Ampharos, it must be your last remaining Pokemon against Kyurem (who must be at least half-health) and defeat it. In the end, it must defeat Iris's final Pokemon by itself.]

• Regal the Mincinno: [Take the Mincinno you catch in the hidden hollow on route 5 and nickname him Regal. It may evolve to Cincinno as soon as it has learned tail slap, and when it evolves it must learn Bullet Seed and Rock Blast and must keep all 3 moves all game.

• Operator the Gothita: [' It can evolve into Gothorita after soloing five trainers on Route 5 and into Gothitelle after soloing all trainers inside of Celestial Tower. Regarding moves, it must learn and keep Telekinesis, and it may never know more than one damaging Psychic-move at the same time.]

• Mandi the Mandibuzz: [It must be female and caught in a Luxury Ball on Route 16.

Last edited:

Super_Jamalx9000

I am going to do a Scramble Challenge for Pokemon Black 2.

Rules

No two Pokemon of the same type
No Pokemon that evolve by trading
No Pokemon after the 6th gym leader
I have to get a Starter

Kalosian

So long
Super_Jamalx9000, take an Oshawott as your starter. It can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while being Poisoned and into Samurott after soloing five trainers of your choice in Chargestone Cave. Before learning Surf, which you must teach it, it must solo all normal trainers in the 5th gym. If you take nicknames, name it Librations.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Super_Jamalx9000 take a Sewaddle. It must solo Burgh to evolve to Swadloon and it must evolve to Leavanny within 2 levels of evolving from Sewaddle or it may never evolve.

Monek_OP

bernie2016
@ Super_Jamalx9000 Here, take a Magnemite! Name him fix'd. He has to battle every important fire type and cannot fight poison types after he evolves into a Magneton.

Would you mind giving me my last mon?

Last edited:

Monek_OP

bernie2016
I meant its not supposed to fight poison types! xD

Although you can keep I at Steel types if you so desire; omitting its ability to fight they type it has an immunity too was rather cruel.

Super_Jamalx9000

Doing a challenge for Pokemon Black 2

Rules

I have to get a Starter

Team

- Oshawott (Librations): Can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while poisoned and can evolve into Samurott after soloing 5 trainers in Chargeston Cave; Must learn Surf after soloing all normal trainers in the 5th gym
- Sewaddle: Must solo Burgh to evolve into Sewadloon and it must evolve into Leavanny within two levels of evolving into Sewadloon
- Magneton (Fix'd): Must battle every important Fire type and cannot battle Poison types after it evolves into Magneton

EagleEye

Super_Jamalx9000 - Take a growlithe nicknamed Blaze. It may never be taught any tm, hm, or move tutor moves. you may evolve it at any time.

Super_Jamalx9000

Doing a challenge for Pokemon Black 2

Rules

I have to get a Starter

Team

- Oshawott (Librations): Can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while poisoned and can evolve into Samurott after soloing 5 trainers in Chargeston Cave; Must learn Surf after soloing all normal trainers in the 5th gym
- Sewaddle: Must solo Burgh to evolve into Sewadloon and it must evolve into Leavanny within two levels of evolving into Sewadloon
- Magneton (Fix'd): Must battle every important Fire type and cannot battle Poison types after it evolves into Magneton
- Growlithe (Blaze): It can evolve at any time; however it cannot learn any TM, HM, nor move tutor moves.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Ive decided to do a scramble challenge for my black 2 game so here r my restrictions:
No flygon, ampharos, or lucario
No pokemon that evolve by trading
No overlapping types
Need flier and surfer
Would like to hav my whole team by 7 badges at the latest

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
FlareBlitz3000, take a Darumaka. It can evolve after defeating one Jellicent or ten Frillish. It must also learn and keep Superpower.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@FlareBlitz3000: take a rattata. It must be caught in a regular pokeball. It must Always know focus energy. For the other three moves, the may never be of the same type, and cant be status moves. name it Joey

Charoshi

Charmander is best
FlareBlitz3000 - Enjoy yourself a Koffing! It may only evolve after it has blown itself up 50 times with selfdestruct or explosion. Name it Nuke, if you so desire nicknames.

karl3550

Squirtle! that's it
FlareBlitz3000 take a golurk as your flyer, it can't use any stab moves and it must have beaten 5 water types, 5 ghost types, 5 water types, 5 dark types, 5 ice types before it can battle in any trainer battle.

EagleEye

FlareBlitz3000 - Take a Eevee. If it has a nature that increase's attack or defense evolve it to Umbreon. If it's nature increases either special attack or special defense evolve it to Espeon. If it's a neutral or increase speed nature you can choose between Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon evolutions.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
@karl3550 sorry, but i will hav to reject ur golurk challenge i want to hav all my pokemon ready by 7 badges latest and u can only catch golurk in victory road. I should hav posted that in my first post