• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Flare blitz
Get a Klink it can't evolve till it learns lock on and it has to take out 5 joltik/galvantula wen it evolves to klang it can only evolve to klingklang wen it learns zap cannon and tacks out 5 Pokemon (any kind) and when it becomes klingklang u can't use him till he learns hyperbeam u can't delete these moves and it has to be nicknamed MUDKIP

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Get an Oshawott. Name it Neptune. Evolve it into Dewott after soloing Cheren. Evolve it once more by soloing your rival's starter 5 times. It must always know Megahorn.

Also, I would appreciate it if any of you would go to the 6th gen hit me with your best shot challenge thread and post a Pokemon for my Y ScrambleLocke.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Thank u for the team suggestions
-Darumaka. It can evolve after defeating one Jellicent or ten Frillish. It must also learn and keep Superpower
- rattata. It must be caught in a regular pokeball. It must Always know focus energy. For the other three moves, the may never be of the same type, and cant be status moves. name it Joey
-Koffing, It may only evolve after it has blown itself up 50 times with selfdestruct or explosion. Name it Nuke
-Eevee. If it has a nature that increase's attack or defense evolve it to Umbreon. If it's nature increases either special attack or special defense evolve it to Espeon. If it's a neutral or increase speed nature you can choose between Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon evolutions.
-Klink it can't evolve till it learns lock on and it has to take out 5 joltik/galvantula wen it evolves to klang it can only evolve to klingklang wen it learns zap cannon and tacks out 5 Pokemon (any kind) and when it becomes klingklang u can't use him till he learns hyperbeam u can't delete these moves and it has to be nicknamed MUDKIP
- Oshawott. Name it Neptune. Evolve it into Dewott after soloing Cheren. Evolve it once more by soloing your rival's starter 5 times. It must always know Megahorn.

Is there a thread where I can post continous updates on my run through the challenge?

Super_Jamalx9000

I am still looking for pokemon for a Pokemon Black 2 Scramble Challenge.

Rules

No two Pokemon of the same type
No Pokemon that evolve by trading
No Pokemon after the 6th gym leader
I have to get a Starter

Team

- Oshawott (Librations): Can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while poisoned and can evolve into Samurott after soloing 5 trainers in Chargeston Cave; Must learn Surf after soloing all normal trainers in the 5th gym
- Sewaddle: Must solo Burgh to evolve into Sewadloon and it must evolve into Leavanny within two levels of evolving into Sewadloon
- Magneton (Fix'd): Must battle every important Fire type and cannot battle Poison types after it evolves into Magneton
- Growlithe (Blaze): It can evolve at any time; however it cannot learn any TM, HM, nor move tutor moves.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@Super_Jamalx9000: take a Woobat. Name it Woolly. It may never know any status moves, or moves of the same type.

If you wowuld be so kind to give me a pokemon with my scramble, I would really appreciate it It is hit me with your best shot gen 4

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Meh. I guess I'll start one. I fished out this game from the bottom of my DS case after I found out my cousin has the game.

I want a starter. I then want two other Pokemon, each from the types of the two other starter types I don't have. I need a flier. An Electric Type would also be appreciated. No redoing types. I am not allowed to use Rival Pokemon(Hugh). Also, instead of picking one Pokemon, pick two and I will use one of the two. No extremely heavy restrictions. Also, no guarantee that I'll use the nickname you pick, because I may pick my own. Try to make all Pokemon before the 5th gym.
TEAM:
1) Neptune the Samurott
2) ---
3) ---
4) ---
5) ---
6) ---

Last edited:

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@Räven: Take a Growlithe. It may not know any other types of moves except Fire. It may only evolve after beating a 100 pokemon, doesnt matter which ones. Name it WafWaf
Or
Take a Darumaka. It may only evolve after it has soloed the biker Charles ((This means that you may not use the other pokemon to attack)) After it has evolved, it may never participate in Gym leader battles. Name it Firepants

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
@Super_Jamalx 9000 Take a trapinch, it may not evove into vibrava until u teach it a move tutor move that costs 6 or more blue shards
To evolve into flygon, u must solo 2 trainers in draydens gym

@Raven: Take a petilil, to evolve u must find a sun stone, the petilil must hold the sun stone, and u must solo 15 trainers while the petilil holds the sun stone
OR
Take a ferroseed, to evolve he must use iron barbs to bring 3 trainer pokemon to 50% health and then take them out woth one attack

Also can i change ur oshawott to a swanna because i dont hav a flier on my team

Kalosian

So long
Räven, take one of the following.
1. Mareep. It can evolve into Flaaffy after beating a Riolu and a Herdier, and into Ampharos after defeating one of Elesa's Pokemon. Name it BoltBreak.
2. Magnemite. It can evolve into Magneton after beating nine evolved Ice-types and into Magnezone after soloing three trainers in the 6th gym. Nickname it UltraRapid.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
@Räven: Take a Growlithe. It may not know any other types of moves except Fire. It may only evolve after beating a 100 pokemon, doesnt matter which ones. Name it WafWaf
Or
Take a Darumaka. It may only evolve after it has soloed the biker Charles ((This means that you may not use the other pokemon to attack)) After it has evolved, it may never participate in Gym leader battles. Name it Firepants

Growlithe. Won't use the nickname though. Restriction about all Fire moves is a little too heavy. How about it must have at least two Fire type moves?

@Super_Jamalx 9000 Take a trapinch, it may not evove into vibrava until u teach it a move tutor move that costs 6 or more blue shards
To evolve into flygon, u must solo 2 trainers in draydens gym

@Raven: Take a petilil, to evolve u must find a sun stone, the petilil must hold the sun stone, and u must solo 15 trainers while the petilil holds the sun stone
OR
Take a ferroseed, to evolve he must use iron barbs to bring 3 trainer pokemon to 50% health and then take them out woth one attack

Also can i change ur oshawott to a swanna because i dont hav a flier on my team

I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I am playing Black 2, and as such, don't have access to Petilil. So please redo your post.

Btw, if I was you, I would rather replace Koffing with a Zubat than a starter Pokemon with an ugly duck.

Räven, take one of the following.
1. Mareep. It can evolve into Flaaffy after beating a Riolu and a Herdier, and into Ampharos after defeating one of Elesa's Pokemon. Name it BoltBreak.
2. Magnemite. It can evolve into Magneton after beating nine evolved Ice-types and into Magnezone after soloing three trainers in the 6th gym. Nickname it UltraRapid.

Mareep. Still won't use the nickname.

TEAM:
1) Neptune the Samurott
2) Simba/Cheeto the Arcanine
3) Larry the Amoharos

Just 3 left!

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Well, make it have at least two fire type moves and two moves of another type that is the same ((e.g. 2 Fire moves + 2 Normal moves))

Anybody interested in giving me pokes too? Look at the Gen 4 Hit me with your best shot thread

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Ew. Freaking hate Cottonee, it's so useless and fugly. Ferroseed isn't available until after the 5th gym, so I don't want to use it. Sorry if you are annoyed, but please redo your post... again.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
I decided to replace koffing for zubat(sorry charoshi, need a flier)
Zubat- to evolve into golbat it must solo one of burgh's pokemon(i want this to evolve very early)
To evolve into crobat, it must go head to head with skyla's swanna and deliver the final blow with fly

Super_Jamalx9000

I am still looking for a Pokemon for a Pokemon Black 2 Scramble Challenge.

Rules

No two Pokemon of the same type
No Pokemon that evolve by trading
No Pokemon after the 6th gym leader

Team

- Oshawott (Librations): Can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while poisoned and can evolve into Samurott after soloing 5 trainers in Chargeston Cave; Must learn Surf after soloing all normal trainers in the 5th gym
- Sewaddle: Must solo Burgh to evolve into Sewadloon and it must evolve into Leavanny within two levels of evolving into Sewadloon
- Magneton (Fix'd): Must battle every important Fire type and cannot battle Poison types after it evolves into Magneton
- Growlithe (Blaze): It can evolve at any time; however it cannot learn any TM, HM, nor move tutor moves.
- Trapinch: It may not evolve into Vibrava until I teach it a move tutor move that costs 6 or more blue shards and to evolve into Flygon, it must solo two gym leaders in Drayden's gym.

Last edited:

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Okay, take a Gothitelle. Gothita must solo Elesa to evolve into Gothitoria and must solo Skyla to evolve into Gothitelle. It must always know a Dark Type move and must solo Caitlin and Marshall of the Elite Four. Name it Maria. Catch it as a female, also.

3 more to go on my Scramble!

TEAM:
1) Neptune the Samurott
2) Simba/Cheeto the Arcanine
3) Larry the Ampharos

Super_Jamalx9000

I will accept.

Team

- Magnemite (Fix'd): Must battle every important Fire type and cannot battle Poison types after it evolves into Magneton
- Trapinch: It may not evolve into Vibrava until I teach it a move tutor move that costs 6 or more blue shards and to evolve into Flygon, it must solo two gym leaders in Drayden's gym.
- Gothita (Maria): Must be female and it always has to know a Dark type move. Must solo Elesa to evolve into Gothitoria and must solo Skyla to evolve into Gothitelle. Must solo Caitlin and Marshall.

Grei

not the color
Räven, take a Cottonee or a Petilil. (I know they're "version exclusives," but you can obtain the one exclusive to the other game by trading in Nacrene (BW) or Route 4 (BW2).) The Sun Stone used to evolve either of them must be obtained indirectly, i.e. through a dust cloud, pickup ability, or from a Solrock holding one. Petilil's suggested nickname will be Lily, and Cottonee's suggested nickname will be Sheepish.

Also, I'm doing a HeartGold Scramble Challenge in the Gen IV thread, if anyone could check that out.

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Raven, take either:

A) A Male Zubat that may evolve to Golbat only after you defeat Burgh and evolve into Crobat only after Elesa is defeated. He doesn't need to fight either battle. If you want, name him Batman.

or

B) A Sigilyph that must always keep Synchronoise until you have defeated Skyla's Swanna with it. Name it Heiroglyph if you so choose.