• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Loco0990

< Looking for:
You can have another one from me if you'd like, maybe a Golett nick'd "Optimus", must know earthquake before it evolves, In order to initiate him, he has to survive (he must be slot #1 until the end) Dragonspire tower. Oh and nick Zebstrike "Marty" ;)

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@RikkuSlayerr666: I will give you your last one then, although I already gave you Eely.
Take a Dwebble. It must be named Stoned, and it must defeat every Fly type you encounter from the moment you caught it on ((This means trainer and non trainer battles, it must solo))

@loco0990: Take a Sandile. Name it Glasses. It must always wear the Black Glasses item, and it may not be send out during the fight with Elesa and the fight with N and Ghetsis

@Shinehollow: To stay in the desert, take a Maractus. Name it Stingey. It may not be sent out in trainer battles until it is level 30 AND it has solo-ed 100 Wild Pokemon

*Inspiration is drained*

Loco0990

< Looking for:
Team:
- Snivy (?) - May first evolve after he soloes the first gym. Second evolution after he soloes a route of 5+ trainers
- Sandile (Glasses) - Must always wear the Black Glasses item, and it may not be sent out during the fight with Elesa and the fight with N and Ghetsis
-
-
-
-

2 Down, 4 to go :D Feel free to chuck me more pokemon each, I kinda just want to get started :p

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@Loco0990: Although my inspiration is drained, I can do one more
Take a Klink. Name it Reverse. Because it is reverse, it must do all challenges of th other Pokemon in another way. Like the first gym, becomes last. Some things are maybe not possible, just leave those

Kalosian

So long
Loco0990, take a Tirtouga. It can evolve into Carracosta after beating a Lilligant. It must have Solid Rock as its ability and it must learn and keep Shell Smash. Nickname it Unbroken.

Loco0990

< Looking for:
Team:
- Snivy (?) - May first evolve after he soloes the first gym. Second evolution after he soloes a route of 5+ trainers
- Sandile (Glasses) - Must always wear the Black Glasses item, and it may not be sent out during the fight with Elesa and the fight with N and Ghetsis
- Klink (Reverse) - Reverse it up!
- Tirtouga (Unbroken) - May evolve into Carracosta after beating a Lilligant. Must have Solid Rock as its ability and it must learn and keep Shell Smash
-
-

Sounding good so far!

Loco0990

< Looking for:
- Klink (Reverse) - Reverse it up!
- Tirtouga (Unbroken) - May evolve into Carracosta after beating a Lilligant. Must have Solid Rock as its ability and it must learn and keep Shell Smash
- Swoobat (?) - No restricts. as yet
- Darumaka (Firefist) - No restricts. as yet

Thanks all!

Kalosian

So long
RikkuSlayerr666, take a Vanillite. It can evolve into Vanillish after beating a Stoutland, and into Vanilluxe after using Acid Armor to raise its Defense to +6 and surviving a Physical STAB Fighting, Steel, Rock or Fire move from an evolved Pokemon. If you take nicknames, name it Ice-Icle.

shottygunner

Crobat!?
Althought the rules say no lillipups that cant evolve etc, that type was my fave playthrough.
my team was
snivy
ducklett(not very good, but needed a flier and didnt like pidove)
larvesta
drilbur
audino(cant evolve, but was my 1 exception =])
And ofc Missy the Lillipup.
So, i guess my point is, if looking for a challenge, do a no evolution one. (especially as ducklett is terrible unevolved)
lillipup was actually the second best btw :D

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
RikkuSlayerr666, take a Gothita. It may not evolve into Gothorita until defeating five Dark-types, and into Gothitelle until soloing Cheren without any super-effective moves. It must learn and keep Thunderbolt. Name it Lorde.

kunosickmann

Hey,

I would like to do a scramble challenge with 5 pokemon on white. No not fully evolved pokemon (conditions for evolving are fine) please. I can trade eggs from another games. so other gen pokemon are fine. Please no samurott or emboar or other starters.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
kunosickmann, take a Ferroseed, evolve it after it beats a Litwick without taking damage in the battle. If you take nicknames, name it Thornbarbs.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@kunosickmann: Take a Marowak. It must always hold the Rare Bone item if you have one. It must always know 3 ground type moves. Named it Wacky

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
kunosickmann take a riolu it must learn and keep force palm and it must be named Anakin if male, and Ahsoka if female

hey my brother wants to do a challenge in his white 2 game he want's one in game starter and a Riolu as well as 4 other members.
Please give the pokemon nicknames.

~Oshawott- It must learn and keep razor shell
named I (for invincible)
~Riolu-needs restritions and nickname
~
~
~
~

Last edited: