• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5th Generation of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

StingrayKurt

Alright Im sure theres pry been other posts about this but heres my idea.
IF theres another generation of NEW pokemon as there should be. I think they should do something different with the starters. Keep them the same types fire grass and water. But what the creators should do is have us the fans create the starters; kinda like a competition. People can draw up their own pokemon wether it be one of the three or just one type then list what its stats should be and let them make that compromise. Seeing how us the fans have made Pokemon such a big success for them I think its time for them to give back to the fans and let us create our own three starters. People can all over the world have a place to submit the three starters. The best of the continents go up against each other and who ever wins that gets their own creation published as the new starter or starters.
I think that will make some better pokemon, because in my opinion the 4th generation starters were pretty horribly designed. Piplup being the worst i mean look at his highest evolved form it looks like theres a trident fused to the front of him.
I know us the fans can come up with some better designs for the new starters, and plus this will make pokemon so much bigger, and possibly help out the economy.
Let me know what you all think
Kurt

We frown upon 5th gen speculation until some actual 5th gen information is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.