• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6 on 6 single battle

LV100

Retired Master
Would anyone like too? My info is in my sig. This will be a Lv. 100 six on six single match, sorry for fogetting.

Last edited:

Chaos Element: X

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
What level are your Pokemon?

LV100

Retired Master
They're 50-100, but the levels will be set at 100. (Meaning all pokemon appear at that level.)

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
OKAY, I'll accept.

I'm bored, so I'll try this out with the party I beat the league with... I need to see if they're good or bad.

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
Give me a sec as I prepare... Then I'll add you, and I'll reply when I'm ready!

LV100

Retired Master
Sure, whatever Josh, We'll have a single 50 after I'm done. (I don't think it matters)

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
I'm going in!

JOSH!!!

ok ill be waitng in the wifi and im lucky ill get to test out a prototype team (a team i just trhew together to see if its any good) lol

Nike3

Aspiring Trainer
i will battle whoever is not battling now. no legends, no hacks.

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
You have truly an excellent team. Gosh I love Ludicolos - had a great one in Emerald version.

I must come back one day with a better party rather than my first...