• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#602 Tynamo / #603 Eelektrik / #604 Eelektross

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#602 Tynamo#603 Eelektrik#604 Eelektross
electric.gif
electric.gif
electric.gif

Mecharcher

Shiny catcher
I hVE TYNAMO FOR TRADE

Zennom

Team Rocket Lover
Looking for a Tynamo for a friend. I don't have much to offer right now, but I'd love to snag one for him :) Please PM me if you can spare an egg!

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
I managed to capture a Male and Female Tynamo right after each other, and they are currently breeding in the day care for eggs to trade, so if you would like one then just message PM me :D

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
looking for a quiet tynamo, will settle for modest too.

i can offer sigiliph, drillbur, solosis, minccino or audino

Snairyu

Giant Deadly Mollusk
HOLLA AT ME if you have Eelektrik or Eelektross. Will offer shinies from previous games or other rarities from around the place. Got BAAARE tings to offer so yeah give us a shout if you got the eel :)

donuts

Grass Master
I have two Tynamos. I'm looking for a Deino.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
Looking for Modest or Careful Tynamo. ATM I can only offer Timid or Modest Gothita and female Oshawott.

I caught two! PM me with offers if you want one.

Last edited:

Sibone

Looking for a Tynamo. Any will do, even in an egg!! I don’t have much to offer at the moment and would greatly appreciate it if someone could lend me a hand!

Sick_Puppy_227

Hi i am looking for an eeletrik with coil as one of it's moves, not fussy about anything else to do with it, i have pokemon to trade however you all probably have em all so if ya pm me we can sort something out........

Klinny

Skitty Chaser
I have a few Level 1 Tynamo to trade. (All male.. o_O) The natures are: Jolly, Naughty, Rash, Gentle, and Mild. I can also trade an egg if you would prefer.

I got the Ditto I was looking for, but feel free to make offers.

Please PM me if you would like to trade. Thanks!

Last edited:

jabs4

Have three UT Lv27 Tynamo's available (one Jolly female, don't remember the rest off hand.) Now accepting offers.

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
I have a level 54 Adamant Eeelektross (Coil, Wild Charge, Dragon Tail, Thunder Wave) that I'm looking to trade for battle items, specifically Ballon or even Choice Band. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.