• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#602 Tynamo / #603 Eelektrik / #604 Eelektross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Serperior

Ev Trainer
Seeking a decent baby Tynamo with Modest or Adamant, do have a Shiny Ferroseed or Klink in return, I only seek certain shinys there two are kinda ugly shiny

Last edited:

reptoid101

Shiny Hunter
I'm looking for a eelektrik. If you can help, I have lots to offer, so please PM me.

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
Looking for Eelektrik and Eelektross. I can breed and trade the following:
-Bulbasaur
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Dratini
-Chikorita
-Cyndaquil
-Totodile
-Larvitar
-Treecko
-Torchic
-Mudkip
-Feebas
-Bagon
-Beldum
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Piplup
-Gible
-Phione
-Snivy
-Tepig
-Oshawott
-Zorua

PM me your offers.

bushie

does anyone want to trade me an elecktross and electrik for a tepig and snivy' i'm looking for an electrik pm me what you want

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I need Eelecktross & Eelectrik for my Pokedex. Can trade pretty much anything on Gen V for it. I don't even need to keep it, I can send it right back.

I can help you with Starters, Zorua, Dex Entries, Evolving etc etc

xPrincessAmanda

Pokemon Breeder
i'm looking for Tynamo, if anyone can help pm me, see my sig for what i have to offer, or make a request, also i have pokerus!

Last edited:

*IZ*

I have a lvl 50 Elektross. PM me if you're interested in it. :)

melhouse_06

i got a shiny tynamo today using the masuda method,i just wanted to try out the masuda method if it works,since its my first time. took me 514 eggs to hatch

i just want to share this out

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
I'm looking for an Eelektrik, I can breed any gen starter, BW version exclusives and pokemon, phione and also pokemon from gen 1-4 pm me with what pokemon you want and I can see if I have it!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I am looking for a Eelektross If you have one vm me not pm.

Ciano10

Trainer
need a naughty nature tynamo! PM me with what pokemon you want, i can offer life orb, power items & pokerus

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
Looking for a legit, shiny, UT Tynamo/Elecktrik/Eelektross. If he/she is not UT, I'd like the EV count, please. I would prefer nick-nameable. (Also, if fully evolved, he/she has to know Coil and Acid Spay).

In return, I can RNG any shiny Pokemon that can be bred from generations 1 - 4. (Will come UT at level 1 and be nick-nameable.)

Please PM me if you think we could work something out. =)

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Trading an Eelektross. Dunno IVs, EVs, whatnot. PM me with offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.