• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#602 Tynamo / #603 Eelektrik / #604 Eelektross

Status
Not open for further replies.

bailey2092

I am looking for a shiny tynamo (offering big). I have a bunch of shinies from all gens, including some legends, just pm me and we will work something out.

ZoRk

Lavizz~
Any 1 got a tynamo for me? any Lv any Nature i really want 1.

megajin

hey guys, looking for neutral natured tynamo. Got a few legendaries and can breed for other pokemon, but can only trade to IV Gen games...haven't beaten the elite four yet :(

Lugia - Bold
Suicune - docile
Ho-oh - Modest
Zapdos - Modest
Entei - Lonely

and can start breeding for:

Torchic, Treecko, Totodile, Larvitar, Piplup, Turtwig, Mudkip, Chimchar, Riolu + squirtle

(Also have a ditto so can do some clones)

Lemme know if you're interested :)

Looking for lvl 100 elektross.
Willing to give lvl 100 Cloyster
Pm if interested.

FC: 4255 2991 7362

girxxx

Fire/Dragon Trainer
Need an Eelektross of any level. Willing to trade for any Gen. I -IV Pokemon.

EDIT: Got it! Thanks! :)

Last edited:

B4tz

100 Level Trainer
Dark Pulse Deino

I have an Eelektross.
Eelektross:
ID No.: 04929
Exp. Points: 280174
HP:199
Attack:164
Defense:99
Sp. Atk:157
Sp. Def:109
Speed: 79
No weaknesses (its electric but it has levitate).
Knows: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Thunder, Flamethrower.
Nature: Hasty.
Level 60.

I need a Deino that knows Dark Pulse in return. It must be male. (Bashful or Serious wanted but not required.)

PM me if interested.

Xidude

Beginning Trainer
My sister has and is breeding Tynamo and its evolutions. She will post them on the GTS soon. Her in-game name is Fira, so look for her on the GTS! Her Friend Code is 3095-6716-2659 for private trades. Yay Tynamo!
:602: :603: :604:

Dugahst

I have tynamo's with Adamant, Mild, and Quirky natures, all level 27
I'd like to trade for a tynamo that has a modest nature - shiny would kick *** too, but not needed.
pls pm me, thanks

EonManiac

I have tynamos for trade Naughty Nature, 3 or 4 of them have 31 ivs on Atk.

Im looking for a Duskull/Impish with Pain Split and Ice Punch and it would be great if it has good iv's on Def, HP and Sp.D. or at least in 2 stats. xD

PM Me.

Firebrand

Indomitable
I'm just looking for a tynamo. Any level. Any nature. Any IVs. Frankly, I just want a tynamo, and I've had no luck in looking for one.
So yeah. I can pretty much offer anything. Starters, fossils, zorua, whatever.

the_holow_man68

I have a Eelektrik with max IVs in attack,sp. attack and sp. def that i can breed for Tynamos to trade,with the same IVs.Looking for a male Axew,UT,lvl 1,adamant nature,with max IVs in attack,speed,def and sp.def.PM if want to trade.

melikecookies

I have plenty of Tynamo up for trade at the moment. Right now I'm really interested in any legit shiny pokemon, event pokemon and white exclusives. What I have at the moment:
Level 27 UT Tynamo with the following natures- (2) Serious, Sassy, (2) Relaxed, (4) Naughty, Docile, Mild, Naive, Bashful, Calm, Careful, (2) Modest, (2) Lax, Lonely, and Gentle
Level 1 Newly Hatched Tynamo with the following natures- (2) Sassy, Bashful, Docile, Brave, Timid, Hasty, Jolly, Impish, (2) Relaxed, Bold, adamant, Quirky, Careful, Lax, and Naive
Also have a level 28 naughty tynamo I attempted to train and a level 39 with an impish nature I used for breeding. PM with your offer.

Last edited:

Fira98

All-Around Trainer
Hey, everybody! So, I've been breeding Tynamo for about a month or so and I finally made a file on here so that I could update people about my Tynamo and Electrik. Although that should probably be in the Trade Shops section I came here first 'cause I knew that there would be Tynamo lovers here that would like to know. Oh, and that one time when Xidude posted that his sister was breeding tynamo, that sister was me. So, I just wanted to say that It's been working out really well on the GTS and now I have about...
:602: (7) and will have some Electrik soon. Oh yeah, and for anyone who didn't get it before, my freind code is 0733 6088 8125. Happy Tynamo Loving! :)

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

looking for anyone doesn't have to be shiny doesn't have to be a certain lvl i just need one of the evolutionary line. PM me with details

AurielAvail

Hey everyone! I have a bunch of tynamos with natures such as brave and bold. I have bred over 50, so if you're looking for something specific let me know. I am looking for starters, tirtouga, or a wurmple level 20 or less. I am open to other offers though, pm me if interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.