• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#602 Tynamo / #603 Eelektrik / #604 Eelektross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
Looking for a level 1 tynamo PM me, I will accept first offer that I can make. Thanks in advance.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Giving away tynamos with the following natures; jolly (x3), gentle, hasty, modest, careful, and lax. Pm me if you want one

Snorby

Snorby
I have a level 27 UT modest male Tynamo with 29/28/28/31/29/28 IVS VM me.

DannyRomero

The Boss!
looking for an tynamo with levitate and modest/mild nature

Have a lot of Tynamos up for trade. Looking for anything in my sig excluding Shellos Gastrodon and Raikou

fadigen

Breeding Eggs
i want a tynamo. Pm me with the pokemon that you want. I can give a ditto with 31 ivs at def or spd. :)

Looking for a well bred ut Tynamo ^.^

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Looking for a Brave or Adamant Tynamo. PM or Vm me with offers

Looking for a Tynamo or Eelektrik! Either and/or both! PM or VM me for offers!

cworl29696

Nevermind. GTS filled this need.

Last edited:

Fira98

All-Around Trainer
Hey, everyone! I'm just updating everyone on my tynamo. So, now there are about 25 Tynamo ready to be traded and they are from levels 1 through 10. pm me if you would like to trade. :3
P.S. All this made possible by my Tynamo Breeding pairs, Mo and Thyme, Rosemary and Impy, my Litwicks in which I use their flame body ability to help hatch the eggs, Chance and Willo, and myself, who owns all these wonderful creatures and enjoys taking the best care possible for them to turn out to be wonderful and possibly champion companions! :3
P.P.S. The school year is almost over for me, which means that I will be able to respond to any pms that you send no matter what day of the week! But keep in mind that I do have a life separate from gaming, so please be patient if I don't respond right away.

Thanks to everyone who has traded with and helped me along the way through my adventure and business of trading so far! I'm glad to have met such wonderful friends. :3

Last edited:

StarlightPegasus

Live out Loud
Hello! I'm looking for a shiny Tynamo, Eelektrik, or Elektross. I would LOVE for it to be nick-nameable, but if not, thats fine. I can offer anything in my siggie! Pm me if you want to trade. :)

Last edited:

Jurassic Jonah

I'm looking for a Lv 1 Tynamo; nothing matters except that it's level 1. Thanks in advance.

shamrockty12

Hoenn Champion
Have 11 UT lv 1 Tynamos. Willing to trade. PM me for offers or details

Male:
Calm, Lonely, Sassy, Adamant

Female:
Quirky, Docile x2, Hasty, Adamant, Naive x2

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
looking for lvl 1 modest Tynamos pm me offer if you got one

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for Shiny Tynamo or Any of it's evolutuons! Preferably low level, male, and Levitate ability! Can offer WIN2011 Celebi or 2012MAY Darkrai.

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Looking for a Shiny or Non Shiny flawless tynamo :) or a near flawless one would also do i have tonnes of stuff to offer for it so just VM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.