• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#607 Litwick / #608 Lampent / #609 Chandelure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Io-

Crazy Artist
Looking for any of Litwick line with Flame body (Need an egg hatcher). Any stats, natures, whatever is okay I just need flame body. I have all three starters and monkeys I can offer.

Please PM me for friend code.

Update: Got my Litwick thanks to Bakura

Last edited:

ATPdestroy

Dangerous
I currently have timid Litwicks up for trade, all ut. I have multiple, so if I get more than one offer, pokemon I need are:

Male Modest Ghastly (x1)
Female Modest Ghastly (x1)
Adament, Jolly, Modest Ditto (xOne of each)

Pm me with deals. If you don't have any of the pokemon but interested, pm me anyways and we can maybe work something else out.

psygofo

Professional Trainer
Currently looking for a male litwick with heatwave bread into it. Offering male deinos with dark pulse for it among other things

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
looking for #608 Lampent and or #609 Chandelure offering zorua pm me if u are interested

mallows1337

Seeking Lampent for pokedex. I need this pokemon and a Zweilous so if anyone would want to trade or let me borrow either pokemon msg me! I have lots to offer :)

Thebritains

Soul Searchin'
Can offer some extra Timid Ltiwick's. LF a female timid Cottonee or a female Bagon doesn't have to be those but thats all i really need right now

Looking for a Liwick with HP:Ground and Overheat with Modest Nature offering Zekrom,most items, or shiny Litwick From Tower

reptoid101

Shiny Hunter
I REALLY need a Chandelure for the E4. Can someone please help me out? I can offer you:
Most base forms of gen 5 pokemon
Any starter except Piplup and Chimchar
Aron
Growlithe
Asol
Ghastly
Kabuto
Scyther
Lapras
Dratini
Gible
Bagon
Abra
Larvitar
Riolu

Please someone help me out!

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Looking for a shiny version of any pokemon in this line. Must be legit. Can offer most events up to 4th gen like jirachi and stuff

Offering Shiny Litwick,level 26 I think, its from the tower looking for a litwick with Hp:Ground,adamant,overheat
Ill also offer a Zekrom,shiny Zorua,and battle items and any other pokemon in 5 gen.

Last edited:

Inglorious

chump-diggity-dawg
Looking for a Bold/Timid Chandelure.
Willing to trade
UT Timid Victini w/ Razor Claw or
UT Timid Victini w/ any power item

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I'm can start breeding some Rash Litwick's if anyone is interested.

PPK

Trade complete. Thank you gmphiife.

Last edited:

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I have plenty of Rash Litwicks, if you need one for competative or just fun, PM me. I'll take every offer that's decent.

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I'm searching for Shiny Litwick. I have Zorua with Dark Pulse or I'd be willing to trade one of the starter Pokemon as Male or Female. PM for details.

Roughneck JB

Is it even possible to get a female Shadow Tag Litwick atm in either the Japanese or English copies of the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.