• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#607 Litwick / #608 Lampent / #609 Chandelure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParallelFire

Looking for Modest, Shiny of any in the family. Multiple Pokes to offer, including Timid Thundurus. PM with offer.

Last edited:

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Looking for a shiny Litwick preferably UT. I have a lot to offer including other shinies and/or legendaries. I don't care that much about natures, IV's, or abilities so don't worry about any of that stuff. Please PM me back if you can help.

edward_gardiner

looking for shiny litwik, lampert or chandelure

shiny litwick, lapert, or chandelure for

shiny cladol lv 73
shiny event espion, (VG2010) lv 74

non shiny legenderys for shiy litwick, lapart, or chandelure
darkrai lv 62
groudon lv 50 (soul silver orb one)
shaymin lv100 had pokerus
lugia lv 45
articuno lv 50
mewtwo lv70.
latias lv 100
regigigas lv 100 (event for platinum regi
pokemon for shiny litwik, lapart or chandelure
scizor lv 85
charmeleon, lv 27
magmorter lv 43
cindiquil lv 1 (egg fresh)

plaese pick one if you have a shiny, litwik, lamprt or chandelure. PM if intersted

raizephyr

For a shiny litwick (or one of it's evolutions) I can offer shiny golem, shiny Piloswine, Tornadus, Metagross, or Victini

Palindrome emordnilaP

4985 5218 3157
Seeing as I dropped my black and, therefore, erased the file. I'm looking for a fire type and, well, if anyone could trade me a litwick - any nature (preferably a Special Attack beneficial one), any level. I've got a starter to offer - Servine or whatever the evolution of Snivy is called - and two of the three elemental monkeys (Doughnut have Pansear).

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
I have an UT shiny litwick up for trade. Of all the natures it could be, it had to be adamant. PM me with your offers if you don't care about the nature. XD

megablitz

looking for a dw modest female litwick or any of evovled forms. have some shinies and evd pokemon to offer

silentshadow

ghost Trainer
offering a Shiny Suicune UT for shiny positive natured/ or neutral litwick

shiny ut Suicune for a ut shiny Litwick with some sort of positive nature or a neutral one at lest pm me

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
I have an UT shiny litwick that is, sadly, adamant. If you don't care about natures PM me and we'll work something out. Really want to get this taken off my hands. XD

hamlunches

Grand Master
can rng timid litwicks with this spread 31/17/30/31/31/31

pm me with any offers for one of these

wants: legit shinies, other near flawless rng pokemon, and DW females

I have PLENTY of Litwicks from my Hunt for a Shiny Litwick pm me if you want one:)

druddigon43

i will trade a boldore level 30-38 for a lampent...pm me in-game name and friend code and the boldores yours

gatesy0093

i have a PKRS chandelure.

wanting:
Zekrom, Reshiram or shinies.

PM me with offers.

i am on british time so i may take some time to reply to PM's

Tnuter

Pokemon Hunter
I just want a normal litwick I am offering a pokemon tgat has pokerus. It wont be rare just a munna with pokerus quirky nature. Or a Timburr LV. 1 with Leer, Counter, Mach Punch, Drain Punch with or without Pokerus.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
... Has Shadow Tag Litwick even been officially released yet? If so, I'd love to get my hands on a Modest female one? In exchange, I can breed for egg moves/nature/flawless IV of your choice on pretty much anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.