• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#607 Litwick / #608 Lampent / #609 Chandelure

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFeraligatr

Hi looking for a flawless female sneasel (Jolly prefered nature) or flawless female bagon (adamant prefered nature) can offer flawless (with which ever nature you prefer) darumaka, sandile, litwick or frillish.

hmf_master

Shiny Toxicroak FTW!
Looking for a Shiny Litwick if you have for trade PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Edit: done!

Last edited:

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Looking for a Chandelure (preferably with a Timid or Modest nature. If this Pokemon's DW ability has been released, trade me one with that). Offers are in my signature.

DannyRomero

The Boss!
looking for a regular litwick, pm me :)

Look at sig for what i want.

ddark624

Looking for flawless/near flawless litwick UT
I have many shinys/events to trade so let me know if you have one thanks =]

Still looking for one. (check sig)

mcopo

I have like 40 litwicks! I caught a lot searching for one with good stats (I wasn't that lucky, but anyway...). Got a lot of natures, both abilities (but mostly Flame Body), and 1/3 is female (i guess).
If anyone is interested, PM me. I'd rahter trade them than releasing them. Oh yeah, I accept any pokemon from older generations.

Edit: I can infect them with PokeRus if desirable...

Last edited:

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for a female Litwick, Lampent, or Chandelure with a Timid or Modest nature, the ability Flash Fire, and the move Heat Wave. I don't know if this Pokemon's DW ability has been released, but if it has I would rather have a female with that. Willing to trade any breedable pokemon. For the DW female I'm willing to trade any breedable pokemon and some legendarys. Legit only please. Also willing to give traded pokemon pokerus.

Last edited:

Seratin

I'm looking for a Litwick egg. Not worried about whether or not it's legit or not. Still early in the game though so i can only offer you DW phanpy or electro ball Mewtwo.

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I have an EV Trained Shiny Chandelure up for trade. PM if interested.

Kaleta

From The Hood
I have to clean up my boxes somehow, so I'm offering many of my Litwicks (I rather not release them).

I have various natures, mostly modest, mild and timid, but I have more than that if you want to get one other than the natures stated, you can request :)

My collection is about even gender-wise, probably more to the female side and about 75% of them with the Flame Body ability.

If anyone is interested, just PM me :)
I accept almost any pokemon except legendaries and hacked ones.
I can check the IV's and maybe infect them with Pokerus if you wish :)

EDIT: I still have lots left!

Last edited:

EricSkylar

TSS Member/Auror
I have a level 100 chandelure

26ace

Trainer
LF a male litwick w/ heat wave. offering (almost) anything in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.