• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#610 Axew#611 Fraxure#612 Haxorus
dragon.gif
dragon.gif
dragon.gif

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Sorry, not taking further requests until I fill my current ones.

Last edited:

frankcmu

:d

I would love one (and maybe a few other poke's if possible). I won't have the game until the 6th, but would love one when I get then game.

:D

oiabm

Like the other people in the thread, I'm looking for an Axew. I'm not really picky as to the nature/moves/gender/whatever else you can think of. I'd just like it to be out of the egg for the boosted EXP bonus, if that's okay. PM me to set up a trade or time tomorrow, I should be able to trade by 10 Eastern Time.

Venomrec

the remind me of armed dragon lvl 3 lvl 5 & lvl 7 from the yu-gi-oh series.

frankcmu

Can anyone trade me an Axew... I rly want one... I do not have much to trade but I would love the help :D

UnoDS

I am looking for a Axew, preferably UT, the rest doesn't matter. I got alot of pokemon caught so far in the game, just tell me what you need.

Zennom

Team Rocket Lover
Looking for an Axew like many others. Just started the game, don't really have anything to offer. Just curious if anyone would be generous enough to breed one for me. <3 I'm not picky of natures/gender or anything. Please PM me and hopefully we can make a trade.

UnoDS

Hey all, I just caught a Male and Female Axew, so I can breed Axew for those who need them. I'm looking for Snivy,Tepig, the water monkey and White Version specifics mostly. Just send me a PM and we will see if we can strike a deal.

Last edited:

myriada

Looking for special Pidove, Pansage and Axew eggs to hatch on my English version. Can trade unused Win Shiny Raikou, Shiny Entei, Shiny Raikou and Celebi which unlock Zorua and Zoroark in BW. PM me if you want to trade.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
im looking for an axew or someone to explain how to get into the cave to get one pm me what u want for it or directoins ty

Mauville

Mauville City
Hi >Entei<, I'm looking for a male Axew, preferably one with Dragon Dance if possible, but not necessary.

Thanks!

FC: 1592 4021 3539

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
looking for an rngd flawless/ near Axew with his best nature (idk it yet). Have tons of offers in my shop

Mellenhead

#Trainer4Life
Anyone got a shiny one? I have an audino which is great if u need something to heal.
also haave most event pokemon but they are on hg

Seno

Spirit Trainer
Breeding Axews, Not breeding Natures. Need Starters: Male and Female Snivy, Male and Female Tepig, Female Oshowatt

Status
Not open for further replies.