1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

Discussion in 'Unova Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td]#610 Axew[/td]
    [td]#611 Fraxure[/td]
    [td]#612 Haxorus[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr]

[td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. Draknir

Draknir Team Popplio

Sorry, not taking further requests until I fill my current ones.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  3. frankcmu

frankcmu New Member

:d

I would love one (and maybe a few other poke's if possible). I won't have the game until the 6th, but would love one when I get then game.

:D

4. rayquaza9999

rayquaza9999 New Member

looking for a japanese mystery egg axew PM me with what you want

5. OuTcasTrY

OuTcasTrY New Member

If I could have a female one I would be quite grateful :)

6. oiabm

oiabm Member

Like the other people in the thread, I'm looking for an Axew. I'm not really picky as to the nature/moves/gender/whatever else you can think of. I'd just like it to be out of the egg for the boosted EXP bonus, if that's okay. PM me to set up a trade or time tomorrow, I should be able to trade by 10 Eastern Time.

7. Venomrec

Venomrec Well-Known Member

the remind me of armed dragon lvl 3 lvl 5 & lvl 7 from the yu-gi-oh series.

8. frankcmu

frankcmu New Member

Can anyone trade me an Axew... I rly want one... I do not have much to trade but I would love the help :D

9. Jerameya

Jerameya New Member

looking for axew willing to give up tepig. just started game

10. Dragoniteftw

Dragoniteftw SWAGONITE

I have a few acre to trade and a fraxure pm me

11. UnoDS

UnoDS New Member

I am looking for a Axew, preferably UT, the rest doesn't matter. I got alot of pokemon caught so far in the game, just tell me what you need.

12. Zennom

Zennom Team Rocket Lover

Looking for an Axew like many others. Just started the game, don't really have anything to offer. Just curious if anyone would be generous enough to breed one for me. <3 I'm not picky of natures/gender or anything. Please PM me and hopefully we can make a trade.

13. UnoDS

UnoDS New Member

Hey all, I just caught a Male and Female Axew, so I can breed Axew for those who need them. I'm looking for Snivy,Tepig, the water monkey and White Version specifics mostly. Just send me a PM and we will see if we can strike a deal.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  14. Jake Usher

Jake Usher New Member

I would really like a Axew, just started and I don't want to have to wait for it.

15. myriada

myriada Well-Known Member

Looking for special Pidove, Pansage and Axew eggs to hatch on my English version. Can trade unused Win Shiny Raikou, Shiny Entei, Shiny Raikou and Celebi which unlock Zorua and Zoroark in BW. PM me if you want to trade.

16. warteen13

warteen13 Pokemon Breeder

im looking for an axew or someone to explain how to get into the cave to get one pm me what u want for it or directoins ty

17. Mauville

Mauville Mauville City

Hi >Entei<, I'm looking for a male Axew, preferably one with Dragon Dance if possible, but not necessary.

Thanks!

FC: 1592 4021 3539

18. Grand~Kingdra

Grand~Kingdra Flawless Collector

looking for an rngd flawless/ near Axew with his best nature (idk it yet). Have tons of offers in my shop

19. Mellenhead

Mellenhead #Trainer4Life

Anyone got a shiny one? I have an audino which is great if u need something to heal.
    also haave most event pokemon but they are on hg

20. Seno

Seno Spirit Trainer

Breeding Axews, Not breeding Natures. Need Starters: Male and Female Snivy, Male and Female Tepig, Female Oshowatt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.