• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

Status
Not open for further replies.

gengar96

Looking for a axew with adamant or jolly nature (shiny or none shiny) must have mold breaker and speed characteristics!!!!
offering movie arceus /darkrai/victini/reshiram offering shinys (idk i have so many) PKTOPIA electivire event shaymin DW sharpido and other pokemon such as celebi/deoxys/jarachi etc just pm me and i will give you my FC

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Offering:
Mold Breaker Females:
2 Adamant** (one is lv. 21, ut, leveled through day-care), Calm, Naughty**

Rivalry Females:
Adamant**, Bold, Brave**, Rash**

Mold Breaker Males:
Adamant**, Brave**, Careful**

Rivalry Males:
Adamant**, Naughty**, Relaxed**

WILL TAKE ANYTHING FOR THEM! The ones with ** on them know the moves, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw and Taunt
PM/VM offers

Last edited:

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
have a fraxure for trade, as well as a bunch of axew

Laimin

Im giving away my SHINY haxorus, naughty nature level 100, good atk and speed ivs, if your interested here is my FC: 4298-8576-3030 or pm me

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Looking for a shiny Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus. Offering a shiny Chansey

J_Mac

I can breed an Adamant/Jolly Axew with 31 ivs in HP, Attack and Speed.

I am looking for an adamant beldum, level 1 (no evs), with 31 ivs in HP, Attack and Defence.

D0M0

False Swipe!
I failed with RNG breeding today (my chatot's didn't have a recorded chatter) and I hit some really unlucky albeit shiny frames for axew, so these are pretty much to whoever wants them, I have these two:

610.gif

Natures: Naughty & Naive
Ability: Rivalry
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
UT @ Lv 1

DracoKing09

Several baby axews untouched. Pm me for moveset/natures. Also, several eggs that were breeded under the masuda method. Please pm me with offers
edit: egg moves are currently dragon claw, dragon pulse and taunt

Last edited:

Uikri

Veteran Trainer
Looking for a Jolly, Japanese/South Korean Haxorus. Can be any level as long as it's legit, and any gender, though female would be preferred. PM or VM me with what you'd want in return, as I have Gens III-V (minus FR/LG) at my disposal, and so could provide almost anything.

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Looking for the shiny haxorus found in black 2 and white 2. I'm also looking for the shiny dratini and gible in the game given to you by Alder's grandson. If you have any of these, please PM me. :)

IBjanhenrik

Hey, I'm looking for any untouched Axew. I'm pretty early in the game, so I don't have much. I am able to breed Snivys with my female starter though, so just PM me with offers please. Thanks!

JAMMER823

Looking for a shiny evd adamant Haxorus im offereing Shiny Evd Weavile Shiny Evd Metagross Shiny Evd Blaziken Shiny Evd Glaceon Evd Lucario Evd Infernape Evd Scizor Evd Dragonite and Events Movie 10 Entei and Raikou World09 Weavile and a Goon Scizor Movie 10 is on Gen 4

GhostDragon

Seeking a shiny axew with the ability mold breaker =)

I have:
Shiny Eevee - Level 5 - Timid - UT - Male
Shiny Tyrogue - Level 51 - Impish - Male

soundxfury

Level 1 Flawless Axew up for trade.
Male, Adamant nature, Mold Breaker ability.
NNable and *not shiny*
VM or post in my shop with offers if interested

divick630

Breeding Trainer
I was breeding some axews today and I got an extra usable axew.

level: 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker

Again, untrained. PM with an offer if you want a cheap axew. I'm mostly looking to complete my pokedex currently, specifically looking for the starters (especially squirtle family), or previous generation legendaries. I have everything for unova for the most part.

Atomicial

Looking for a Shiny Male Axew with Mold Breaker. Preferred Level 1 and Adamant natured. I can offer any starter pokemon, pokemon usually opposite gender of the norm (female Combee, female Riolu, male Vulpx) as well as other kinds of pokemon. PM me to negotiate. 8]

Kanashii

Eevee Trainer
Hey I have a Shiny Axew for trade. Pm for details and offers. =D

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Seeking an Axew. Preferably male, and/or Adamant. Any will do though. I appreciate it, and don't have much to trade, except for a Pansage, Audino and Munna. PM me if you'd like to help me out. :)

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
got a shiny haxorus lv 60 for trade. pm me with offers if you want it. looking for legendaries but if you want to offer something else that's fine too.
I also have lv 1 UT axews for trade both male and female with rivalry and mold breaker abilities. so let me know if you want either of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.