• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee0923

I have a japanese male Lv. 1 axew. Jolly nature, mold braker ability. He knows aerial ace, dig, rock tomb, and poison jab.

I would really, really, love a shiny! 5th gen shinies only please, specifically dying for snivy, deerling, litwit and/or rufflet . Will entertain offers through PM.

Thank you

Last edited:

jverwoerd

I'd love an Axew, but I don't have much to trade. Hopefully we can work something out.

Skresh

Hey, I'm looking for a non-US(Japanese most likely) female of this line(Axe/Frax/Hax).

I'd like her to be adamant, if possible with Mold Breaker. IVs don't matter.

I have White version, so if you're looking for exclusives, I could do that. I also have a TON of Archens, mostly Naughty in nature and of both genders. I've also got a buncha Tynamos.

Both the Archens and Tynamos are untouched at level 1. So, I'd be glad to get a Lv. 1 Adamant female. Message me if you've got one and are willing to trade her. =]

Last edited:

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
LF: shiny lvl 1 UT Axew, Adamant nature, Moldbreaker, EM Iron Tail, good IV spread (doesnt have to be perfect)

Offering: Gen 4 US and Japanese event pokemon. 2 for 1 Axew bred to spec. Any TRU event; Arceus, Manaphy, Shaymin; Goon Scizor, Alamos Darkrai, etc etc.

PMs please

Looking for a shiny male axew(would ike jolly nature , but not needed)
offering every shiny legend gen 1-4 PM me

Darkblade332

I have UT Axews to trade, and one haxorus. PM for details.

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4470 0390 4252
Okay, I have a Level 15 Victini. Legit. Just captured. Nickname requests open.
Also, just some other Pokemon:
I have a Japanese Movie 12 Arceus
Zekrom
Zoroark
Wish List: (No nicknames please.) Hacked Pokemon are fine.
Shiny Female Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus
Genesect
Shiny Deino (Any gender.)

Dreamseller

Squirtle
I would like to request a pre evolution of HAxorus or Haxorus with adamant nature and mold breaker with 252 atk ev, 252 speed ev and 6 on defense.

Good IVs are necessary and I will offer a shiny charizard or altaria. :)

pm me

Last edited:

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

Lvl_99_zekrom

I'm looking for a shiny FEMALE axew or any evolutions. I will make a great deal with someone who cantrade me a FEMALE shiny. I can't stress the female part enough.

Pr0vidence

Have Male/ Female Axew's UT, fresh out of the egg and can give them PKVRUS. PM me if interested I'd prefer any generation starters.

pokemon_exceeder

Master Coordinator
i have 21 lv1 UT axews
BOYS:lonely,relaxed,timid,gentle,lax,jolly,adamant(x2),brave(x2),careful(x2)
GIRLS:lax,jolly,bold,calm,careful,serious,mild,hardy(x2)
PM me if ur interested,imma have more but mite not update this so PM me if looking for a certain nature

Last edited:

Shinysuicune

My Fave shiny!!! :3
I would love to have a Shiny Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus I dont care which one it is. any gender it fine.

zekrom16

Shiny pokemon trade

I have a level 100 shiny jolteon if anyone wants to trade for a different level 100 shiny. If you would give me a shiny legendary it doesnt have to be level 100. But the lowest i will go for legendary shinies is 60

The poekmon i would prefer are ;149;;487;;386;;006;;483;;381;;448;;383; But any shiny will be nice those are some of the examples that can go as low as level 60 since i am giving away a level 100. But any legendary pokemon works.And i wont accept every trade so it depends what you are trading me. my friend code is 1850-1238-3035

Status
Not open for further replies.