• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for male axew, with good moves and nature or just a normal shiny axew
willing to trade it with zorua with dark pulse or extrasensory

I have 44 Adamant Axew with the mold breaker ability. I've only kept Axew that have the best characteristic that could indicate a 31 iv in the related stat.

This does not guarantee a flawless IV. I do not know where to find the man that checks ivs in B+W.
I have a mix of male and female, some have random egg moves due to the scraggy i'm breeding with. Right now they're hatching with facade. Four have Swagger, five have Payback, five have Scary Face and the rest have either facade or no additional egg move.

I have one Jolly Mold breaker Axew with Facade and is Alert to Sounds.

Still hatching, i'm wanting a shiny, these are spare.

I'm looking for Black exclusives and foreign pokemon. Only 5th pokes please.

PM/VM me with offers

@Lester20 - No it appears that noone has a spare shiny Axew. You sometimes need to be patient. It might help if you displayed what you are offering.

Last edited:

Lester20

So...Nobody has a spare Shiny Axew?

Eevee0923

I have a japanese male Lv. 1 axew. Jolly nature, mold braker ability. He knows aerial ace, dig, rock tomb, and poison jab.

I would really, really, love a shiny! 5th gen shinies only, no patrat or lillipup please . Will entertain offers through PM.

Thank you

Trade Complete

Last edited:

Lester20

I have a japanese male Lv. 1 axew. Jolly nature, mold braker ability. He knows aerial ace, dig, rock tomb, and poison jab.

I would really, really, love a shiny! 5th gen shinies only please, specifically dying for snivy(MMing), deerling, litwit and/or rufflet] . Will entertain offers through PM.

Thank you

Um...Axew can learn all of those moves?

ThatOneJewYouNo

Well here's a specific post...:

I'm looking for a shiny, Max IV Attack Axew, and preferably not terrible speed. I can offer anything I have at my disposal, including several past-gen event Poke's and the current Legendary Trio of Johto, none of which have been used to get a Zoroark. I can also breed IV'd Pokemon to your request, to an extent. I really want this thing.
PM me if avaliable.

Phoenixflight

Looking for a level 1 jolly axew. Can offer adamant, modest, timid, jolly, and naive synchronize munna, Lv 1 quiet zorua UT, and Win2011 celebii modest.

GGDeadZone

Pokemon Ace
Looking for UT Axew, Prefered Jolly, will accept Adamant, with the Mold Breaker ability. IV's would be a nice bonus. Can offer almost any gen 5 (excluding legendarys) and can also offer Pokerus.

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
Does anyone have a shiny axew or fraxure?? I have sone good things to offer, pm me if interested :)

mike0811

i have a lvl 50 shiny haxorus pm with offers only accepting other shinies or events please no japanese pokes please

Last edited:

Io-

Crazy Artist
Looking for an Axew/evolutions for breeding purposes. I'll take any gender, level, nature. I have all three starters and monkeys I can breed for trade, as well as an enormous number of deinos and a few archens.

PM me for FC ^^

Got my Axew, thanks again ^^b

Last edited:

O_o'

Looking for PBWSTC Event Axew.

I have over 200 event pokemon and lots of 5thgen shinies. PLease pm me if you have 1.

zekrom16

Hey platnumjace i do have the crown suicune i will trade you but it depends on what you are giving me.since i am ginving you a shiny legendary that lets you get zoroark i think it is only fair you give ma a shiny legandary but i can be any shiny pokemon but that dpends or a regular super rare legendary such as deoxys,jirachi,mew,tornadus

RetroZenus

Haxoraggedon
For a shiny axew or fraxure preferably adamant but jolly works to and must have 0 ev`s I`m offering my shiny lvl 75 Kyurem for trade also got a lvl 100 shiny mewtwo from heartgold also any black only pm me

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Hi guys, i'm looking for a axew, fraxure or haxorus. it would be nice if it was shiny but if it isn't thats ok. Send me a PM if you want to trade. i have a couple things up for offer.

cmmh2003

I have axews with its nature adamant and jolly. Also have 31 IVs on its attack. Looking for any good pokemon with egg move or nature. pm me plz. jst feel free to offer me.

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
looking for a male fraxure around lv. 40. pm me please so we can make a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.