• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee0923

I have a japanese male Lv. 1 axew. Jolly nature, mold braker ability. He knows aerial ace, dig, rock tomb, and poison jab.

I would really, really, love a shiny! 5th gen shinies only please, specifically dying for snivy, deerling, litwit and/or rufflet . Will entertain offers through PM.

Thank you

Last edited:

jverwoerd

I'd love an Axew, but I don't have much to trade. Hopefully we can work something out.

Skresh

Hey, I'm looking for a non-US(Japanese most likely) female of this line(Axe/Frax/Hax).

I'd like her to be adamant, if possible with Mold Breaker. IVs don't matter.

I have White version, so if you're looking for exclusives, I could do that. I also have a TON of Archens, mostly Naughty in nature and of both genders. I've also got a buncha Tynamos.

Both the Archens and Tynamos are untouched at level 1. So, I'd be glad to get a Lv. 1 Adamant female. Message me if you've got one and are willing to trade her. =]

Last edited:

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
LF: shiny lvl 1 UT Axew, Adamant nature, Moldbreaker, EM Iron Tail, good IV spread (doesnt have to be perfect)

Offering: Gen 4 US and Japanese event pokemon. 2 for 1 Axew bred to spec. Any TRU event; Arceus, Manaphy, Shaymin; Goon Scizor, Alamos Darkrai, etc etc.

PMs please

Looking for a shiny male axew(would ike jolly nature , but not needed)
offering every shiny legend gen 1-4 PM me

I have UT Axews to trade, and one haxorus. PM for details.

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4470 0390 4252
Okay, I have a Level 15 Victini. Legit. Just captured. Nickname requests open.
Also, just some other Pokemon:
I have a Japanese Movie 12 Arceus
Zekrom
Zoroark
Wish List: (No nicknames please.) Hacked Pokemon are fine.
Shiny Female Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus
Genesect
Shiny Deino (Any gender.)

Dreamseller

Squirtle
I would like to request a pre evolution of HAxorus or Haxorus with adamant nature and mold breaker with 252 atk ev, 252 speed ev and 6 on defense.

Good IVs are necessary and I will offer a shiny charizard or altaria. :)

pm me

Last edited:

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

Lvl_99_zekrom

I'm looking for a shiny FEMALE axew or any evolutions. I will make a great deal with someone who cantrade me a FEMALE shiny. I can't stress the female part enough.

Pr0vidence

Have Male/ Female Axew's UT, fresh out of the egg and can give them PKVRUS. PM me if interested I'd prefer any generation starters.

pokemon_exceeder

Master Coordinator
i have 21 lv1 UT axews
BOYS:lonely,relaxed,timid,gentle,lax,jolly,adamant(x2),brave(x2),careful(x2)
GIRLS:lax,jolly,bold,calm,careful,serious,mild,hardy(x2)
PM me if ur interested,imma have more but mite not update this so PM me if looking for a certain nature

Last edited:

Shinysuicune

My Fave shiny!!! :3
I would love to have a Shiny Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus I dont care which one it is. any gender it fine.

zekrom16

Shiny pokemon trade

I have a level 100 shiny jolteon if anyone wants to trade for a different level 100 shiny. If you would give me a shiny legendary it doesnt have to be level 100. But the lowest i will go for legendary shinies is 60

The poekmon i would prefer are ;149;;487;;386;;006;;483;;381;;448;;383; But any shiny will be nice those are some of the examples that can go as low as level 60 since i am giving away a level 100. But any legendary pokemon works.And i wont accept every trade so it depends what you are trading me. my friend code is 1850-1238-3035

Status
Not open for further replies.