• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austinpandabear

I have both male and female Axew's. Both know Dragon Claw and Dragon Dance :) I'm looking for Snivy, Tepig, Pansage, and Panpour and White Version specifics mostly. Just send me a PM and see if we can make a deal :) But since I'm a newbie, can you teach me how to trade? :D Tank you :)

Riarra

I'm currently looking for a non-English male Axew/Fraxure, or a non-English female Haxorus. (I don't care about natures or IVs.) I can offer Black version exclusives, any of the three Crown Beasts (not used to activate the Zoroark event), and English Ditto. I have others, too; PM me and see what kind of deal we can make.

SexyWingull

One fine bird
Ok, so I kinda have a very specific request so bear with me :p

I am searching for a UT Jolly, Flawless, Moldbreaker, Nicknameable Axew. :610:
There are other things that I'd like it to have but I figure if you're still reading you probably want to know what I have to offer.

Flawless Dittos, several natures
UT events, to many to list, pm me what you're looking for and I'll probably have it, especially older gen events, like Pokemon XD Lugia
And here is how I trade for it

UT Jolly Flawless Moldbreaker Nicknameable Axew :610: I will trade 1-2 pokes
+ Nightslash I will trade 1 extra poke
+ Male I will trade 1 extra poke
+ Shiny I will trade 2-3 extra pokes

So if you're still with me, if you offer me a UT Shiny Jolly Flawless Male Moldbreaker Nicknameable Axew with Nightslash I will trade you up to 7 Pokemon. Can you tell just how much I want this :p

Just remember: No Hacks, if it isn't Nicknameable don't even bother
Alright, Thanks for reading all the way through, Pm me :)

Vulken

The OD of the OG
Looking for UT Iris' Axew. NO, I WILL NOT TRADE SHINIES. Please PM me for negotiation. I have some very high IV'd Pokemon and some foreign ones too.

odorofdeath

Masters Guild
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a shiny Axew, or any of his later evolved forms.

I'd like it to be untrained, but if it's level 3 instead of level 1 by mistake, I don't mind.

I'm able to trade a shiny Roserade, EV trained, with a Quiet nature or a shiny Machoke, who is untrained, with a Docile(neutral) nature. Both are from Diamond and both are real. They're my only shinies...

My friend bred for a shiny Axew with over 800 eggs, and i really don't want to do that, so if you're interested, PM me.

Thanks

Chrome919

Gens 1-3 are best!
Looking for shiny axew, sorry can't offer other shinies.

Saberu

I am looking for an untouched event Axew. I can offer an untouched event Pansage, in its egg or hatched. I can also offer Gamestop shiny Suicune.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I can trade male/female Axews of ANY nature. I'm looking for starters, events and shinies and other rare pokemon. PM me!

TomNacho

I'ma Firin' Ma Flame
Looking For Any Shiny Of This Family
Offering CHANNEL Jirachi, 10ANNIV Suicune...
PM, I I Have Jut About Every Pokemon Under The Sun.

k@mil

Ace Trainer
Looking for a shiny jolly Axew. i can offer kyurem,thundurus,Zekrom,Shiny: Altaria Mawile. Sneasel with ice punch.

Hydrogen

The Dragon Master
LF: Iris' Axew

Offering: Any Item, loads of shinies, and about any legendary or any pokemon and some other events. Can be cloned. PM me please!

Wilz88

Looking for a Jolly/Adamant (or even Brave) Flawless Axew, shiny is preferred but not essential :) I already have an EV'd Shiny Haxorus but, well, it's a touch underwhelming......so want a new one that will kick some behind, I don't care if its just a clone either :)

PM me and we can work out a deal

jbails12

Dragon Trainer
im dying to have a male shiny axew with mold breaker and preferably jolly or adamant although it does not have to be. i can offer shinies in return. pm me if you have what im looking for. thanks

Legendlink

I have an untouched hatched mystery egg axew lvl 1, naive nature, mold breaker ability and has scratch and dragon rage as attacks. Anyone interested pm me with what u have that u can trade. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.