• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zena

Wolf Minded Trainer
Looking for a shiny Axew, doesn't matter what gender and cannot be cheated. I have many pokemon for trade. (No shines to trade, i'm afraid.)

lookxitsxlauren

I have four boxes of Axews that I hatched while looking for my shiny. I can check IVs with the dude in the Gear Station, but I'm a n00b when it comes to IVs any farther than that. I can get you any nature you want, male/female, ability, whatever (if I don't already have it, I'll try to hatch it for you.) They don't have any particular egg moves though. Any offer will be considered!

If you don't want a particular Axew, and just any Axew will do, I'll just trade for whatever you want to give. PM me :D

GhostDragon

I'd like a legit shiny Axew named Carnotaur :) Gender does not matter. Mold Breaker ability preferred.

I have:
Shiny Eevee - Level 5 - Timid
I can list the moves for you, but sadly I don't know how to check EV/IV stats.

pokemaster3394

anyone who needs an axew, pm me for offers.

gabric

hey im looking a shiny axew with mold breaker ut lvl 1 pref good ivs and egg moves to sweeten the deal ill even give you back a clone of it

Last edited:

AzureTokio

Johto Region Trainer
Looking for a Shiny UT Adamant Male, Axew freshly hatched, i'm offering the event spring 2012 Darkrai UT, in exchange.

kloco7510

Do you have a female mold breaker axew thats a jolly nature that you would like to trade to me.

kloco7510

Do you have a female mold breaker axew thats a jolly nature that you would like to trade to me.

looking for shiny axew (or flawless) (both is even better) can give legendaries (including ones from 1-4th gen)

reptoid101

Shiny Hunter
Hey, I just started a new game and I'm looking for a generous user that would be willing to basically give me a few pokemon (Axew being one of them). I was also hoping for a specific nature, but it honestly isn't that important to me. If you can help me out, please shoot me a PM! Thanks in advance!

Mandingo44

Steve ScizorHands
Looking for a shiny adamant axew with mold breaker. Offering shiny benificial natured legends. Legit of course. PM with offers and I'll let you know what I have to choose from.

GhostDragon

I have:
Shiny Totodile - Level 1 - Modest - UT - Female
Shiny Eevee - Level 5 - Timid - UT - Male

I'd like a shiny Axew with the ability Mold Breaker.
Adamant nature preferred, but not necessary.
Nicknamable would be a plus, but not necessary.

ProfLayton

Ba-zing-a
I am going to be starting my black version over soon and I am looking for a UT lv.1 axew, adamant nature, male and mold breaker are preferred, please PM me if you can help.

scourt91

Looking for any regular axew, never seem to come across one in the wild, please pm or vm me if you have one and what you'd like in return :)

gabric

im looking for an adamant shiny mold breaker axew lvl 1 ut offering shiny flawless for it if the axew is also flawless ill offer up to 3 and ill clone the axew back to you aswell

grokusama

hi, im looking for a jolly shiny axew lv1.

pm me for a list of my shinies....or event..

Status
Not open for further replies.