• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemlockgarland

I've got a shiny level 38 Fraxure that's adamant and has Mold Breaker. I'm looking for Lopunny, Porygon2, Hitmonchan, and any of the events in my signature. PM me :)

Last edited:

gabric

im desperately looking for an axew for black and white 2 see sig for detail. at the very least i need one lvl 1 ut shiny other stuff isnt absolutly nesecary

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I'm looking for a Jolly Male Axew. I don't really have anything to offer. Except for Swinub with 31 Atk IVs and Litwick with 31 Speed IVs. (They can have any nature.)

PM me for my friend Code.

DO NOT TRADE ME A HACKED POKEMON!!! I WILL REPORT YOU IF YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
looking for ut lvl 1 adamant axew with mold breaker and 31 attack iv's pm me offers

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
I'm looking for a UT Axew (Preferably level one) with Mold Breaker and a Adamant or jolly nature. I'd also like it to be nicknamed "Skiadrum" (First letter capital, rest lower case). In return I have some UT shiny starter Pokemon (Kanto and Hoenn) , I'd be willing to part with.

If you give me shiny one I'm also offering a Keldeo, Genesect or UT Shiny legendaries (provided that I have that one) in exchange.

I'd also be willing to accept one of it's evolved forms provided that they are also UT.

Gender doesn't matter.

If interested, please PM me!

EDIT: Alright I've got an Axew lined up to be traded to me. I'll admit I'm still rather interested in having a Shiny UT Axew or Shiny UT Haxorus (From the Nature Preserve) that matches my conditions as well, so the offer for that is still open. I'm willing to offer a "Hayley" Mew, "Michina" Arceus or "SPACE C" Deoxys as well for anyone who is willing to trade that with me.

Last edited:

KenoShay

Sinnoh Champ
im willing to trade the nature preserve shiny haxorus pm me offers (looking for other shinies)

I have a few untrained Lv30-31 Axews. PM me.

Colonel117

I need 1 low level axew and one preferably around lvl 20.I have nothing really to offer but would appreciate anybody who could trade me :)

YourPublicEnemy

Novice Breeder
Hello, I am currently offering several Axew's, for anyone who is interested!

Axex ♂ - Level 33 - Nature: Bashful - Ability: Rivalry
Axew ♀ - Level 33 - Nature: Calm - Ability: Mold Breaker
Axew ♂ - Level 1 (UNTRAINED) - Nature: Brave - Ability: Rivalry
+Several Unhatched Axew Eggs

If you are interested, please Private Message me, and we can work out a deal! :)

ZakRs1

Completionist
Have an Axew Female with Rivalry ability. Serious Nature, UT.

PM if you want to trade

djns

I have a Lv. 60 Adamant Shiny Haxorus, looking for shinies, but must be Roman Alphabet (i.e. Japanese, Korean)

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Looking for a Male Mold Breaker Axew/Fraxure that either has a attack/speed raising (no attack/speed lowering nature) adamant jolly naughty etc. If shiny that would be great but all i can offer are a couple DW Pokemon and Gotorita Event. please pm me if you can :)

dash142

Beginning Trainer
Just looking for a regular Axew, nothing special I just started White 2 and wanted to get all my Pokemon for my team as soon as possible. Like a low level one hatched from an egg, not the level you catch them at. Just PM me if you're willing to trade

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Looking for a attack/speed raising nature shiny axes male mold breaker pm me please

Nyrimak

-- nyrimak --
I'm looking for an Axew (obviously), no specifics other than it needs to be a low level, as I want to use as part of my beginning team. Contact me if you happen to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.