• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#613 Chubchoo / #614 Beartic

Status
Not open for further replies.

igora popper

Jhoto Style Trainer
Looking for a basic cubchoo for a restart of white, can only offer early game pokemon. PM me if you can help out =)

Jivoo

I have a shiny chubchoo up for trade.. Pm me with offers

Okay, here we go. Id like a dwf cubchoo. Im willing to trade numerous dwf pokemon including poliwags, dratinis, eevees, etc. PM me if you have one and are willing to trade.

EDIT: nevermind

Last edited:

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
Looking for an adamant DW cubchoo or any female DW cubchoo. I can offer events (celebii, darkrai), some shinies (suicune, entei, aggron, haxorus, feraligatr), other DW females or basically any other pokemon.

Cy3o

Looking for an Untouched cubchoo adament, willing to part with my fire starter or any other black 2 pokemon please pm me

jem_angel

Hello everyone! I am looking for a Cubchoo, preferably female. Also, if you could nickname it Cola, that'd be awesome! :D
I don't have too much to offer right now, I recently started Black 2. So, PM me if you could help me out! Thank you so much!

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
im looking for a cubchoo please for my white version pokedex! if you can help please pm me thank you!

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I have a freshly caught Beartic up for trade, I'm looking for a male shroomish or a male exeggcute, PM me if anyone is interested.

madpink

I'm looking to see if anyone wouldn't mind trading a Beartic or cubchoo with me. I just started playing black 2 and would really like to have one for my team. I don't have anything special to trade, but if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out that would be great. Just want anyone, nothing special.

allenwayne

All Hers!
what is LF?

BladedScizor

what is LF?

LF = Looking For

Speaking of, I'm looking for a female DW Cubchoo as well. I can breed most DW Pokemon, so let me know what you're looking for in return and I'll see what I can do.

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a Chubchoo, please view my signature and pick whatever you want!

BladedScizor

Looking to unload some extra Cubchoo I built up during my first attempt at IV Breeding. Have the following:

All are Jolly nature. No Egg moves.

With DW ability, all female:

#1: IVs - 31/20-23/0-2/20-26/24-26/31

#2: IVs - 31/20-23/30/0-2/25-29/31

#3: IVs - 31/10-14/16-19/22-24/17-19/31

#4: IVs - 31/31/3-5/3-7/7-9/17-19

#5: IVs - 31/25-27/17-19/21-25/7-9/31

The following have the regular Snow Cloak ability, so I didn't put as much effort into finding their exact IVs. This is what I do know:

2 Males, 1 is Above Average with Perfect HP and ATK, 1 is Relatively Superior with Perfect HP and ATK.

7 Females:
- 1 is Outstanding with Perfect HP, ATK, and SPD(Yeah, really wish that one had had the DW ability).
- 1 is Relatively Superior with Perfect HP and SPD.
- 2 are Relatively Superior with Perfect HP and ATK.
- 3 are Above Average with Perfect HP and SPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.