• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#613 Chubchoo / #614 Beartic

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombi

Breeder
Offering

Chubchoo with the hidden ability

PM me offers

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
Need any Cubchoo (dex purposes), willing to offer a DWF in my signature for one.

professorj15

Found a female Cubchoo in the HG today (finally!) and looking to trade it for a Marowak with Thick Club or a Porygon2. I'm open to other suggestions, feel free to PM!

Need a Female cubchoo with rattled. Don't care if it's shiny, don't care about EVs, IVs, or nature. I would prefer it to not be a hack or clone. I like to create my own... creations (for lack of a better term). I'm not a competitive player, just a guy who likes battling with his friends and I want a swimming polar bear

mtmaster

Looking for a legit DWF Cubchoo. I have several DWF Pokemon of my own that I can breea dn trade.

DragonComa

Looking for a DWF cubchoo, legit, uncloned. I am willing to trade a DWF gligar, gible, sableye, etc.

Just PM me

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Cubchoo. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.