• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#615 Cryogonal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGDeadZone

Pokemon Ace
Looking for Crygonal for Dex entry. Will trade back if you want. Ill offer any gen 5 pretty much excluding legendary's. Also have Pokerus if that interests you. PM me if you want to trade.

EDIT:Caught one.

Last edited:

Eevee0923

Lv.1 UT japanese cryogonal. Lonely nature, levitate ability. Knows toxic, solarbeam, blizzard, and icebeam. HP 12, atk. 6, def. 4, sp.atk. 6, sp.def. 7, spd. 7.

Looking for 5th gen shinies.

GGDeadZone

Pokemon Ace
Caught a Crygonal this morning. Pm me your offers.

Inglorious

chump-diggity-dawg
Caught 7 UT Cryogonals today.
PM if interested, or want to know the natures, etc.

Last edited:

DDwhiscash

I'll trade my Cryognal. For any Pokemon with Evolution Stone (the one that multiplies defense 1.5) if not that a Sand Rush Excadrill.

*Tip for finding Cryogonal easier.

Find a fast level 31 lead - I used Accelgor

Max Repels, some will have no encounters, but I found one after about 3 Boldores and 1 Woobat, so within about 10 Minutes. This is also how I got 6 lucky eggs in Diamond in an hour.

Haydinho

I have a Cryagonal, im after a legit Celebi. pm me

GGDeadZone

Pokemon Ace
Just hatched 4 Crygonal. Message me if you want one.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm hatching a LOT of Cryogonals. PM me before Sunday with your offer. Looking mainly for Female Dream World Pokemon.

pokemonnewb

Looking for this, offering what ever's in my Sig

Granite_Grizz

Pokemon Veteren
I am looking for a Cryogonal. I can trade a freshly hatched Unova Basic Pokemon of any breedable type, except for Vullaby. Please PM me if interested.

*Update* Cryogonal obtained. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Me and my brother just bred a literal Box full of Cryogonal in hopes of Masuda-ing a Shiny. If you want one, PM me. Will accept Pokemon with cool Egg Moves or any of the previous gens' starters.

TheGeminiQueen

Eleventh's Companion
Looking for a Cryogonal, any nature, level, etc. I am almost all of the pokemon (save for 5th generation event) and am willing to negotate.

free2be_any1

looking for any Cryogonal to help complete my pokedex and so i have one lol :) I have whats in my sigy plus a few more that dont fit

Graal

I'm currently breeding Cryogonals, please feel free to pm me for one ! :)

Shadonix

Arrancar Espada
I'm fighting Drayden right now, so one of these would be much appreciated, if only for a loan. Somewhere in the 40s would be preferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.