• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#615 Cryogonal

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Cryogonal- Calm

Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 17616
Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 30160
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Arceus with Adamant, Impish, Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs preferably nicknameable ones
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beldum with Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Buneary with Encore, Switcheroo and Timid nature with Klutz with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Male Burmy with Overcoat and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Pokémon Centre Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power and Timid nature with good IVs
Chimchar with Naive or Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Deoxys with Naive or Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dratini with Marvel Scale and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Pokémon Centre Drowzee with Wish, Seismic Toss and Calm Nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Dunsparce with Headbutt, Bite and Adamant nature with Serene Grace with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Wish and Impish nature with Adaptability with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Feebas with Haze and Bold or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Finneon with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Gible with Outrage and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Gligar with Immunity and Impish nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Groudon with Adamant or Impish nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ho-oh with Adamant nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Hoothoot with Whirlwind, Night Shade and Calm nature with Insomnia with IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Hoppip with Encore and Timid nature with Chlorophyll with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game
Horsea with Swift Swim and Mild nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Illumise with Baton Pass, Encore and Timid nature with Tinted Lens with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Jirachi with Timid nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kabuto with Rapid Spin and Adamant nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kangaskhan with Hammer Arm and Adamant nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kecleon with Recover and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Hidden Power Fire and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ledyba with Encore and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lotad with Giga Drain and Modest with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lotad with Giga Drain and Bold with Rain Dish with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Luvdisc with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Machop with Close Combat, ThunderPunch and Ice Punch and Adamant nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magby with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magby with Hidden Power Ice with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magnemite with Magnet Pull and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Makuhita with Guts and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Manaphy with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Meditite with Psycho Cut and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Mew with Bold or Timid nature with good IVs
Mewtwo with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Miltank with Curse and Careful nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Misdreavus with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Mr Mime with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Soundproof with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Muk with Sticky Hold and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Murkrow with Brave Bird and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Omanyte with Spikes and Bold nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Palkia with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Paras with Leech Seed and Careful nature with Dry Skin with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Rayquaza with Jolly or Hasty nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Riolu with Vacuum Wave and Modest with Inner Focus good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Sentret with Trick and Frisk with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Shaymin with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Shinx with Ice Fang and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Slugma with Flame Body and Bold nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Smoochum with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Forewarn with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Spoink with Thick Fat and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Surskit with Hydro Pump and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Swinub with Icicle Crash and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Terrakion with Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tyrogue with Steadfast and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Tyrogue with Mach Punch and Jolly nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV)
Tyrogue with Mach Punch, Bullet Punch and Adamant nature with Steadfast with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Vulpix with Hidden Power Fighting and Timid nature with Drought with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zekrom with Lonely or Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

ccst

Endurance Wonder
I'm looking for a Cryogonal with perfect IVs (31) in every stat. PM me if you're interested and we can make a deal. Only non-hacked Pokémon!

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
I'm looking for a Cryogonal with perfect IVs (31) in every stat. PM me if you're interested and we can make a deal. Only non-hacked Pokémon!

riiiiight.... keep looking, brudda.

2fast2good

Have some cryogonal Timid nature with 31 IV Speed. Looking for Egg moves

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Crygonal
Timid

14/24/24/31/31/31 (Outstanding potential)

While IV breeding, this one hatched.

Looking for ohter Outstanding IV's with minimal 3 max iv's poks.
PM if your intrested.

jmora8888

Engraved Sin
looking for any cryogonal, pm me for a trade, let me know what your looking for and i'll see if i got it

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Anyone got a spare cryogonal.... I need it to complete my dex
PM if you can help me

EDIT Found one XD

Last edited:
hey any willing to trade a cryogonal for an emolga searched for an hour and still didn't get a single one and don't want to have till wait till winter for one. pm if willing or with other suggestions.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Looking for any Cryogonal, i can give Phione

baronneo

I am looking for any Cryogonal. I have all breedable Kanto and Johto Pokemon, plus many, many 3rd and 4th generations, but they are hit and miss. Just ask what you are willing to trade and I will see if I have it. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.