• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#615 Cryogonal

Status
Not open for further replies.

maelstrom5292

Pokemon Collector
I have a Cryogonal available, what I'm looking for are the Gens 3-4 starters in any form. PM me if you're interested.

Well need a cryagonal.Level Any
Ivs:Flawless
Evs:128 des 128 Spde 252speed
thank you

paying shinys for one

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
I have a few Cryogonals. What kind of shinies do you offer?

Kaze512

Hi,
Anyone got a Cryogonal. Its the last pokemon I need for my Unova Dex. I can breed all starters and all pokemon in Black/White. Give me a pm.

Thanks!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Cryogonal - Rash Nature, Levitate Ability, Level 31 - Mist, Haze, Aurora Beam & Acid Armor

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

Azgoodazitgetz

I need a cryogonal

Katerien

Hi! I've got two Cryogonals for trade:

1. Quiet nature, Levitate ability - moves: Mist, Haze, Aurora Beam and Acid Armor - L31
2. Relaxed nature, Levitate ability - moves: Mist, Haze, Aurora Beam and Acid Armor - L31

My friend code - Pokemon White - 0776 9767 2306

If you're interested, send me a PM please :)

arnez22

Will trade item, stone, or a pokemon with pokerus for a cryogonal

Got one now :)

Last edited:

StanTheStaraptor

Hi
Need a Cryogonal. I have starters (gens I-IV+Tepig).

Scarclaw

The Chronomancer
Looking for a Cryogonal, level 30+. Don't care about moves, ability, nature or EV/IVs. I don't have too much to offer, PM me and I'll try and come up with something.

ztarmie11

Jewlery is heavy...
Looking for a cryogonal preferably a shiny but i understand if you dont want to give yours up because the only shiny i have in return is a bibarel lol! but yea pm me with what you are looking for!

ztarmie11

Jewlery is heavy...
nevrmind someone frm gts gave me one lol

Last edited:

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
Looking for any cryogonal, have many shinies for offer just pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.