• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#616 Shelmet / #617 Accelgor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any TFE! Events (This includes Shelmet, and is why I'm posting in this thread) can offer lots of 4th/3rd gen events, but in the area of 5th gen I only have 3 liberty Victini and all legendaries.

Sidenote: two great members of this forum are patiently teaching me how to RNG in the 4th and 5th gen, so with any luck I will soon be able to RNG Pokemon to be flawless/near flawless if that's what interests you.

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
looking for TFE Shelmet (and karrablast) i do have a fair bit of pokemon to offer so please send me a message if you have it.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
offering a shelmet! pm if you're interested!

CrisPi

Looking for a Karrablast/Shelmet trade. PM me if interested.

snow7

The PPL'S Trader
I need a Accelgor!! look at my sig for what i have! thx :)

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Shelmet I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Shelmet- 27/24/18/31/31/31- Timid- Shell Armor- Spikes
Shelmet- 18/24/30/31/29/31- Timid- Shell Armor- Spikes
Shelmet- 31/31/8/31/31/31- Timid- Hydration- Spikes
Shelmet- 31/3/3/30/31/31- Timid- Hydration- Spikes
Shelmet- 1/8/31/31/30/31- Calm- Shell Armor- Spikes

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

VengefulSoul

have shiny accelgor with jolly nature. lookin for proper nature/ev regenerator slowpoke/slowbro, wish jirachi, or any shinies with the right nature and if trained, the right ev's. pm me

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
looking for shiny shelmet please pm me

Looking for Shelmet with Baton pass :D, can offer left overs or what you want if reasonable :D

Kat1986

I'm looking for a shelmet. Nothing outstanding, just normal so I can try and complete this pokedex. I could offer a karrablast if the evolved form is what you're looking for.
if anyone can help me out I'd be really grateful.
I have nothing that is outstanding to trade, but i can catch the pokemon from black that you can't get in white if that is any good.
thanks,
kat

looking for shiny shelmet or accelgor. as my sig. says i have a box of events and shinies. Pm me if interested please

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just got back from campus so I no longer have any wi-fi problems. Anyway, I'm trying to get my Shelmet to evolve. PM me if interested

ak47madden

Berserk
If anyone needs there Shelmet to evolve I'm here to help. I need my Kaarablast to evolve.

PM if interested

Last edited:

loonychrisjr

pokemon breeder
just need a accelgor pm me if your willing to give me one il send you what i have

bootingtons

I have many shelmets from MMing and IV breeding.

All the ones I kept are of hasty nature and most have 'fantastic regard' in either speed or special attack IVs.

PM me if you're interested and I'm sure we can sort something out.

asterat

Banned
wanted acclegor i have a lot message me

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I still have a Shiny Accelgor lvl.100 for trade!

nikki124

Dragon Trainer. RAWR
Hey everyone!

So would anyone mind trading my shelmet for your karrablast and then trading back? In that way, everyone wins!

Please pm me if you want your pokemon to evolve!

Status
Not open for further replies.