• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#616 Shelmet / #617 Accelgor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
lv 50 hasty accelgor up for trade. its got a nice 180 speed, and 128 sp att. I'm still looking for a legit modest/timid surfing pikachu or raichu. pm me

menno1555

I got a shelmet for trade, I don't want it back. As I'm not that good at natures, I'd like a karrablast with a good nature(don't know which is good)
My friend code is 2580 7745 9181

setclose

Does anyone have the following?

Spain VER2011 Zoroark 06011 lv50 UT
Spain VER2011 Karrablast 06011 lv50 UT
Spain VER2011 Shelmet 06011 lv50 UT

Got many other events wiling to offer, feel free to pm me. Thanks a lot

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
looking for a tradeback or permanent trade that leaves me with an accelgor. pm me.

reinofc

Looking for a Shelmet with Spikes
PM me what you want in return

Bleeder455

i can trade with you i have pokemon white my friend code is 2666-7872-1435

Hey there,

I'm looking for an Escavalier so can help you evolve your Shelmet in the process. Have a couple of Karrablast if you have two Shelmet so we can have an Accelgor and Escavalier each.

Get in touch here if possible please.

Thanks,

PolP

Bleeder455

Hey there,

I'm looking for an Escavalier so can help you evolve your Shelmet in the process. Have a couple of Karrablast if you have two Shelmet so we can have an Accelgor and Escavalier each.

Get in touch here if possible please.

Thanks,

PolP

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for shiny timid Shelmet

TheCipherZero

Need someone to help me evolve my Shelmet and Karrablast help would be greatly appreciated.

Shaen1zzle

Would like to trade shelmet and karrablast for dex entries.
Pm me for details :)

MTeriyaki

Im looking to trade a shelmet for a karrablast so i can get accelgor.
I need to fill up my pokedex before b/w 2 comes out for US

rdlira015

I am looking for someone who wants to trade their shelmet for my karrablast so they can evolve. Any level and we can trade back if you want to.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
I need someone to help trade my Shelmet and Karrablast for their evolutions. I have some female Dream World Pokemon for you to choose from as a reward for your troubles, if you'd like!

Trade done!

Last edited:

Quiver

Trainer
I'm looking to do a tradeback to evolve my Shelmet, if anyone is looking to evolve their Karrablast please PM me!

Now also looking to evolve Karrablast, PM if you've got a Shelmet to evolve!

Last edited:

HypoDiss

I have a Shiny Accelgor level 75 that im willing to trade. I am Looking for FEMALE Dream World Swinub or Poliwag any level

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.