• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#616 Shelmet / #617 Accelgor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModestAccelgor

Looking to Trade Karrablast for a modest shelmet. I reaaaaly want an Accelgor. I can't offer much other than that as i have just started my journey and am at the 4th gym.

FC: 1851_0635_9715

Please respond quickly!

Odin VI

starting to breed Shelmet's with the move Spikes.

you can request a nature if you want, i would like in return anything that is decant (im not too picky) just nothing like rattata, weedle, bidof etc..etc..
after sending me somthing decant i can help you evolve if you wish

Hillster247

want to evolve karrblast then trade back :) PM if interested.

Rai+

I'm looking for an Accelgor or someone to trade with so it can evolve :)

Last edited:

zombi

Breeder
Lf

A dwf shelmet

Offering dwfs in my sig and karrablast with megahorn egg move

OnePunch

Ivan Drago
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a Male shelmet or accelgor, whose origin country is NOT the United States, and also has perfect special attack IV's. Hit me up with a PM if you've got one that meets that criteria and I'll see if I've got anything that you need/want.

Thanks!

MrMong

I have a Karrablast and I'm looking for a Shelmet to evolve it! PM me if interested :)

I am looking for someone with a shelmet who wants to trade then tradeback, so both the shelmet and my karrablast can evolve. PM me if interested.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm looking for a Dream World female Shelmet/Accelgor, I don't care what nature or level it is, as long as it female and has Overcoat, I have every other released Dream World female except what I'm looking for in my signature.

Got it.

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
Edit: No longer required.

Last edited:

Black Light

Do You Even Mega?
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Shelmet into Accelgor. Please send me a PM if you can help. :)

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Shelmet. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

shideravan

for anyone that want to trade to get some trade-only pokemon in 5th generation, please PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.