• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#616 Shelmet / #617 Accelgor

Status
Not open for further replies.

japanesetyperdriver

So i herd you Liek..
I need someone to help with both the Kerroblast and Shelmet evolutions. If you need to evolve them too, then lets trade

Joe The Bow

Redstone Utilist
I need to evolve my Shelmet, pm me to trade it for Karrablast and back.
White FC: 0991-2731-2227

dfirepk

best pokemon breeder
shiny accelgor

i am in need of a shiny accelgor
i can offer any pokemon from generations 1-4 and the legendaries from generations 1-4 are shiny and at level 100 \i have ut shiny starters from generations 1-4
not offering shinies from generations 5

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Need help evolving my karrablast and shelmet if anyone can help PM me please!

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
i have both shelmet and karrablast that i need to evolve.
if you happen to have both and are willing to trade please pm me asap.

Sweet Lou

Sweet Trainer
Looking to trade karrablast and or shelmet in return for the opposite, preferably low level if you can. Message me :)

i have a karrablast and shelmet that need to evolve. If you are in the same predicament, PM me so we can trade :)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I`ll trade a Basculin for Shelmet

ajnan123

looking for someone with a shelmet to trade and trade back so I can get an escavalier. I would be glad if anyone can help out.

Twilight Dawn

Hej guys, well everyone wants his karrablast/shelmet to evolve right ? well I want to trade :p then it gets an exp boost too :D
if you want to trade Pm :p x

golurkfan100

i want to evolve my karrablast but of course, it has to trade with a shelmet so if anyone needs help evolving their shelmet to get accelgor then ill gladly trade then trade back pm me if ur interested

kevin101

Platinum Expert
Hello can anyone help evolve my Karrablast into Escavalier by trading with me a Shelmet??

Usatoday

Eternal God
offering flawless 31 iv accelgor with moves bug buzz final gambit giga drain and me first ev'd in hp and sp atk and timid nature
will only take a flawless larvesta calm nature with morning sun

Last edited:
hey looking to trade a karrablast for a shelmet and then when the season changes will trade a shelmet for karrablast.

pm me for negotiations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.