• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#618 Stunfisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#618 Stunfisk
ground.gif
electric.gif

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I'm breeding Stunfiskes so if you want one, PM me to discuss a trade

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

PsnType

My Need in Sig

PsnType

its the most common ability, the 2nd being Limber, & 3rd (DW) = Sand Veil

PsnType

So does anyone got a female Stunfisk with Sand Veil? muuuust have!!!!!!!!!!!!! iv & nature does not matter, ive tired looking for it on japan but, i dont got level 100 zekorom & lvl 100 zoroark & lvl 100 arceus

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
i have like 4 shiny Stunfisk they are so dumb lol someone pm me for them

Juzdabuzda

Looking for a male Stunfisk with Fissure just to borrow for a while to get a Lapras with Fissure. If nobody wants to borrow, then I'll trade for it. PM me if you can trade.

ccst

Endurance Wonder
I'm looking for a Stunfisk with perfect IVs (31) in every stat. PM me if you're interested and we can make a deal. Only non-hacked Pokémon!

Last edited:

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Hi looking for a stunfisk with earth power and hp ice

modest natured please. ( or I can breed one myself if its not modest natured if its a male)
and no hacks please.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Stunfisk - Hasty Nature, Limber Ability, Male, Level 31 - Camouflage, Mad Bomb, Discharge & Endure

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

Apachecat

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for:
Stunfisk with Static ability
Either Earthquake or Earth Power preferred but not required
No stronger than level 30, please!

Have:
Contact me. I have some egg move Dienos, a ton of bred pokemon with egg moves, dream worlds, shinies etc on White. On Black 2 (game I want the stunfisk on), I have a ton of Pokeradar pokemon (they have their secret/dream world abilities) both male AND FEMALE. (Riolu, swablu, sigilyph, and more). Let me know what you're interested in and I can give you more details.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have a DW Hardy Sand Veil Stunfisk.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Ariel

CameronSt

Awakened
Looking for a shiny stunfisk, Bold nature and static ability would be the best. Should be pretty easy to RNG for, but if you RNG it I would want it to be as close to flawless as possible thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.