• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#621 Druddigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekorean

Looking for Adamant natured druddigon. Must be Female or know Fire fang.

PlasmaYay

Trading a lv 31 UT male shiny Druddigon, looking for other shinies. I really wanna trade for something in the machop, shellder, nidoran male, staryu, pinser, abra, scyther, corsola, or shuckle families. The list goes from most to least wanted, PM me if you want to trade or have other offers.

Emerald 2006

I post an offer to the last poster, but if anyone has a shiny Druddigon low level,
please contact me! I have many shinies to offer.
I <3 green shinies.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT; I have my shiny Druddigon, Thanks to PlasmaYay!

Last edited:

saishuu

I have four newly hatched Druddigons up for trading. All of them are Adamant, have great Attack IVs and come with Glare and Sucker Punch as egg moves. PM for offers!

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
I have a shiny druddigon. pm with offers

Last edited:
I want a UT shiny Druddigon from the year of the dragon event.
Offers in the signature.

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Again, I still have a shiny druddigon. Just want an evolutionary stone besides dawn stone.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
is looking for a year of the dragon druddigon. can chose any poke from my shop for one.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Druddigon - Jolly Nature, Rough Skin Ability, Male, Level 31 - Slash, Crunch, Dragon Claw & Chip Away

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

yoda5000

hey I have a shiny UT YOTD Druddigon. Pm me if we can trade. I am mainly looking for event and rarer shinies though

Papadragon13

Meager PKMNCollector
Hi, i'm looking for a japan-event shiny druddigon, offers in sig,+ i have a lv 55 game trained lugia, pm me if you want anything other than what i've offered and i'll see what i can do

scourt91

Looking for a Druddigon, any regular one will do, pm or vm if you have one with what you'd like in return :)

Mr.FusRoDah

Looking for a DW Druddigon, PM me and we can negotiate a trade. I can offer a dw poke for it, and if it is a male, I can trade a dw male eevee/eeveeloution.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I just have a quick question about this Druddigon i am raising. My Druddigon has sheer force, but will he still get confused because of outrage's secondary effect?

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I am after DW female Druddigon, Swinub and Eevee. If you have any/all of these, please PM me!

In return I have a large assortment of DW females and/or egg move males for you to choose from; if you have a particular 'want' or wish to see my entire available list, please contact me. Thank you.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
looking for shiny drudigon, dont care if its from the event or not prefferably an UT hatchling with DW ablility

Last edited:

BJPalmer85

i have a UT DWF Drudigon w/sucker punch. PM with offers. starter from any generation except gen 5 would be nice. PM with offers. I also have pokerus that I can throw on it.

B

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for a male Snorunt with Moody (preferrably as an egg). I have a Wifi event Darkrai & Zekrom to trade, as wel as the following pokémon I caught in the Dream World & my dream Radar:
Drilbur-Male
Druddigon-Male
Alomomola-Femae
Sigilyph-Female
Swablu-Multiple/3 Male 1 Female
Riolu-Female
Shuckle-Multiple/All Female
Igglybuff-Multiple
Bronzor
Munna-Female
Staryu

PM me if interested

donphant

Hi All
i Have a Shiney Japanese Druddigon, im open to all offers as im not a collector of shiney's

Lv: 32
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Rough Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.