• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#621 Druddigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trillian

The hoopy frood
Hi, I have a DW female Druddigon with Fire Fang. I'm not fussy on what kind of pokémon to trade in return, but what I'm looking for is a Thunderbolt TM - so if you have any spare (maybe if you have two copies of the game or something and have a spare TM that you don't need) pm me!

battledemonkahm

I'm Offering:
Male
Lv. 62 Druddigon
Adamant
Likes to Trash About
Sheer force Ability

Ev trained
4hp/252atk/252spd

I also have a Dream world Female Druddigon
With Mold Breaker ability. Untouched.

Pm me if interested.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering this japanese shiny Year Of The Dragon (YOTD) shiny druddigon,https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4560042
its touched lv100
i would prefer another YOTD for it or another shiny event but i am always open to options for other shinies, if your interested post in my shop or PM me

Longfist

Looking for a female DW druddigon, gotta train it on Black 2 before I send it over. Can anyone help me out? I've got lots of perfect IV babies freshly hatched, lucky eggs, shines and lots to trade in my x and y as well as my black/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.