• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#622 Golett / #623 Golurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#622 Golett#623 Golurk
ground.gif
ghost.gif
ground.gif
ghost.gif

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Sorry, not taking further requests until I fill my current ones.

Last edited:

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
Loooking for a shiny golett, can offer whats in my sig + more.

I can breed or catch a Golett if someone requests it. I do not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want by both breeding and catching.

Hey, I would like a Golett for my playthrough.
Can I have one?
Also, could you do Deerling?

suicuneman

Mad Hatter Trainer
I caught a Shiny Golett in Dragonspiral Tower, Lv.32

You can PM me with offers. It will take something big to get my attention though, I'm warning you now :p

Kes

Just starting the game and about to hit the point where i can start breeding, if it's possible i would like a breeding pair of Goletts so that i can get some eggs with the right natures etc.
I have nothing useful to trade so thankyou for offering this on a friendly basis. Just let me know if you have some time to sort it out.

Also looking for the same thing with Pawniards if you can help!

Cheers for the offer!
Kes

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
Just starting the game and about to hit the point where i can start breeding, if it's possible i would like a breeding pair of Goletts so that i can get some eggs with the right natures etc.
I have nothing useful to trade so thankyou for offering this on a friendly basis. Just let me know if you have some time to sort it out.

Also looking for the same thing with Pawniards if you can help!

Cheers for the offer!
Kes

Hahaha, "breeding pair of Goletts".

FYI, it's genderless and can only breed with ditto.

Kes

Aha, i wasn't 100% sure if they could maybe breed with each other being genderless and all.

Cheers!

anubis2525

dragon temer
looking 4 a lvl 1 golett can offer a pokemon with good egg moves

Skiss

Have about a box full of lvl 1 goletts. Willing to basicly give them away little by little but I need starters/zoura/rufflet if you have one.

PokeBrian

First Gen
I'm looking for a No Guard Golett. I've got Zorua, gen 1 and gen 5 starters to offer.
PM me.

creature

i got a fresh ut gollet if anyone wants to throw a decent offer at me ? it was a pain to catch

PsnType

i got a Shiny gollet for trade...

camster12345

looking for a gollet offering a lv26 drillbur and most pokemon up to 5th gym clay pm me

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.