• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#622 Golett / #623 Golurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
have Janita's Golurk looking for shinies PM me for offers

revv

Undependable...
Looking for Janta's golurk. Can offer legit Lv47 shiny dialga or Lv 100 shiny weavile. Please pm me if your willing to trade!

Last edited:

zepovinho

I have movie zekrom/reshiram/victini/hydreigon/golurk up for trade. pm me offers. currently looking for legit heatran (really don't want any hacks, dont care about nature or iv's) and GAMESTP shiny entei.

KingBravest

looking for a gollet adamant nature with iron fist ability

may have a oshawott left with quiet nature or pansage left with any gender you want if you ask soon enough

Nikator

RnG- The Masterpiece

623.gif
013.png

Golurk | Lv.72
Adamant | Iron Fist
Dragonspiral Tower
IV: 31/31/31/20/31/31
EV: 208hp | 252atk | 48speed

PM or VM me =)

monkeypkmaster

mpk r crazy
622.gif

-UT Lv. 31 Golett
Met at Dragonspiral Tower
Somewhat of a clown
Nature- Adamant
ID No. 47306
Ability- Iron Fist
~Iron Defense
~Mega Punch
~Magnitude
~DynamicPunch
HP-81/Atk-58 /Def-41 /Sp.Atk-24 /Sp.Def-40 /Speed-35

PM me offers

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Offering shiny Janta's Golurk, looking for UT events. PM me for offers.

GhostZam

Ghost Leader
I'm Looking for a Janta's Golurk. Must be legit and Adamant Natured with attack IV of 31 and speed 29-31

PM me with your wants

Golden Zoroark

Pokémon Trainer
Looking for the shiny event Janta's Golurk. offering shiny Arbok, shiny Ursaring, and Lv. 100 shiny Politoad. I also have the Shiny GAMESTP Raikou. Pm me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.