• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#622 Golett / #623 Golurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupitar

Tyranitar Master
Seeking Shiny Golurk/Golett.. any level any stats ANYTHING. I have quite a few legends (all birds, all storms (thunderus, tornadus, landurus), raquazas, manphys, mew, mewto. PM me with what you want.

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
Im looking for a Shiny Golett, offering a shiny Zorua. PM me.

Willing to trade a Level 60 Heracross or Level 60 Espeon for a shiny Golurk in the sixties. (Needs to have a beneficial nature)

#1 Dragon Trainer

Luxray Master
Need a Shiny Golurk

ranjanman

I have over 20+ Golett in the PC willing to trade PM me!

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
I have a shiny watchog looking for a shiny golett or golurk :)
Baron

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
I'm looking for a Golurk, I can breed any gen starter, version exclusives, phione and also pokemon from gen 1-4 pm me with what pokemon you want and I can see if I have it!

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Looking for a shiny Golett/Golurk. I don't care about IV's or nature because I just like collecting shinies. I have a few shinies like Shinx, Ponyta, Poliwhirl, and Dwebble and also a lot of legendaries that I can trade from heartgold. PM with what you want and I can try to get quite a bit.

bean1706

Looking for a golett with the dream world ability no guard. Pm me if you're willing to trade :) and I'd rather have it untrained so I can Ev train it myself.

Last edited:

p0kekn1ght

Looking for gollett any level. Can breed these:
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Eevee
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Murkrow
Tyrogue
Gligar- knowing rock tomb, x scissor, rock slide and dig
Houndour- knowing thunder fang, sucker punch, reversal and counter
Shinx - knowing charge beam and thunder fang
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Vullaby- containing the moves fly, shadow ball, aerial ace, and faint attack
Deino - knowing dark pulse

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I have various natured UT golett at Lv 1 that I'm willing to trade... PM me with offers...

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
have a lv30+ Golett. anyone interested? PM me!

Trainer Evan

Local Crackpot
Offering a level 1 Golett with an Adamant nature and Iron Fist. Looking for Pokemon outside of Black and White and the Dream World or the Pokemon in my signature. PM me with offers!

Last edited:

Mr 8000

Breeder
I need an adamant no guard gollett

Howdy. I'm after an adamant no guard gollett preferably at a low level. please PM me on any offers you might have

Giingur

Lookin for a Golurk around level 50-55 (preferably with the move earthquake atleast)

Ive got:
48 Rufflet (male)
52 Gigalith (female)
40 Thundurus (male)
38 Deino (2 both female)
42 Beartic (Male)
32 Druddigon (Male)
43 Unfezant (Male)
1 Dawn Stone
1 Dusk Stone
1 Dragon Fang

PM me if u want to trade

Last edited:

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
Looking for Shiny Golett Or Golurk

Will Trade UT Tru Arceus/ other Events for it.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm trading away an EV trained Golurk, Volcarona & Flawless IV (2stats) Solosis.

PM me with any offer. Not after anything special tbh....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.