• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#624 Pawniard / #625 Bisharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

professoroak

Professional Slacker
I'm looking for a UT Shiny Pawniard, or EV Trained Shiny Bisharp. PM with offers, and we'll talk. Check my sig for random stuff, ask me for other things- I didn't put everything I have there haha

Looking for shiny male English pawniard/tepig I offer a lot pm me pls

Legendaryfrog

looking for a male Bisharp, level 80+
offering Palkia,JAP Garchomp+more
PM me

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I'm offering lv.1 pawniards with adamant natures, they have the ability Defiant, and the have been breed so they know the egg move sucker punch. What I want is female Dream world magikarps or Male dream world magikarp with an adamant nature. PM if you have some.

PM or VM ME ONLY!! I will check my messages every other hour so don't be afraid to send them to me if I'm not on.

Last edited:

synsofhumanity

hey, looking for a psycho cut pawniard egg, preferably male. nature doesnt matter. dont have much to trade cause im early in the game. pm me if you can help

Interguy1

I have about two boxes full of male (and female if you want them) pawniards with psycho cut on them. I got them off looking for one I was going to use. Open to offers, I'm not that picky, just give me something worth the time of trading. PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Dark_Leo

Dark Lord Trainer
Looking for Pawniard Egg...Can offer Female Tepig. Just started, so I can't offer much at the moment.

cantab

I have a pair of Pawniards to offer. Both Jolly, with egg moves Revenge, Pursuit, and Sucker Punch. One Defiant 24/31/4/22/20/31, the other Inner Focus 16/31/8/2/28/31. As usual, I need evo stones in return. PM me if interested.

cjholes

I have a legit level 36 shiny pawniard, send me a private message to offer, I only want legit pokemon in return, I mainly just want other shiny pokemon in return, I might do one for a gamestop celebii.

REMEMBER ONLY LEGIT POKEMON

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
i can catch a pawniard! if interested, pm me!

professoroak

Professional Slacker
Now offering Adamant Pawniard with Psycho Cut- I have plenty. PM me with offers.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Pawniard I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Pawniard- 7/31/10/31/13/31- Adamant- Revenge, Sucker Punch, Pursuit
Pawniard- 23/31/31/15/31/24- Adamant- Revenge, Sucker Punch, Pursuit

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

i have a shiny pawniard up for trade. Pm me with offers for it

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Offering a freshly caught Pawniard! PM me with offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.