• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#624 Pawniard / #625 Bisharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Terra

Trainer Oasis
I got a shiny Pawnard, will trade for a latiooosssss. :\

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Have a LV 55 Japaneese Bisharp with Pokerus.

Abyssal Heretic

looking for adamant bisharp or pawniard with sucker punch, either UT or 252 attack and speed, offering event suicune or event jirachi, or ev trained pokes (you name it i'll tell you if i have it and the ev's that are into it.)

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I have a Level 100 Shiny Bisharp (Adamant) with 31 Attack IV's, 252 Attack EV's and 383 (Max Bisharp can get in attack).

Looking for shinies and events. PM Me offers.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Wanted: Any Adamant Defiant Pokemon of this line.
Offering: EM pokemon, DWf Pokemon and others.

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Looking for Shiny Bisharp (Adamant) Defiant ability UT...with sucker punch, Psycho Cut
Legal...=) Pm me...~~

Last edited:

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Plz do pm me thx

Shadow_Latios

Boulder Trainer
looking for decent iv adamant pawniard with psychocut

either untrained or standard ev set. lower level preffered

Icestarman

Poke Nerd
looking for lv 1-5 Pawniard for dream team PM me if you have one

IheartZoroark

Zoroark's No 1 Fan
looking for a Brave natured Bisharp with Defiant, 4/HP 252/Atk 252/ Def with Revenge. can offer DW Exeggcute, Farfetch'd, Taillow, and Sunkern. PM me

~Kurou

to see you smile
would like a bisharp lv 40 will trade any thing in my sig and wehatever u want i will atach an exp share with it pm me with an offer

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
Looking for Shiny Pawniard.

Can offer shinies, PM me :)

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
I am looking for a shiny lv.1 UT Pawniard, Adamant nature, if you have it and want to trade it let me know.

Razo

I'm looking for a shiny Pawniard. I have many shinies on offer. PM me if interested/too negotiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.