• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#626 Bouffalant

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#626 Bouffalant
normal.gif

jia

hey all, any chance anybody could trade me a really low level Bouffalant?
I pretty much just started the game so i couldent really trade you anything special, but hey! think of the good karma you would get for helping me (lol)
pm me please

anubis2525

dragon temer
looking for lvl 1 bouffalent can offer some egg move pokemon pm me please

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I'm looking for an alomona, am now offering an afro bull through gts:

Name: Buffafro / Bouffalant (F)
Level: 39
OT: Shira

I have a UT Bouffalant with a Quirky Nature and perfect Speed IVs. PM me if you're interested.

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
I've got a shiny bouffalant up for trade. Give some offers and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Bouffalant I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Bouffalant- 31/31/31/16/6/22- Adamant- Reckless
Bouffalant- 26/31/31/24/30/8- Adamant- Sap Sipper
Bouffalant- 22/31/31/31/22/7- Adamant- Sap Sipper

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

LordFeraligatr

Hi, i'm looking for legit Bouffalant with the following :
sap sipper ability, brave or adamant nature and 31 IV's in HP, ATK, DEF and SP DEF.
Offering one of my flawless pokes PM me if your interested.
Thanks guys

renoandblood

Looking for an adamant ut (lvl 1 preferably) bouffalant. I'll give you something nice. PM please please please.

ddempsey94

Baby Bouffalants

I have the following Boufalants up for trade
PM me with which Number you want.

1: Gender: F
Level: 1
Nature: Mild
Ability: Sap Sipper
Move List: Horn Attack, Scary Face, Revenge, Head Charge
2. Gender: F
Level: 1
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Reckless
Move List: Same as #1
3. Look at #2 except with Sap Sipper ability
4. look at #2 except It is a Male, has a Modest nature
5. look at #2 except it knows toxic, and is a Male
6. loot at #5 except it is a female, and is docile nature
7. look at #6 except it has a quiet nature
8. look at #1 except it is bashul nature and knows toxic

psighost

shadow puppeteer
I am looking for a male adamant bouffalant, I don't have a lot to offer but I will see what I can do for you, please pm me if you can help thanks.

123to

Want to be friends
I could do it and what egg move(s) do you want and what nature? And ability I can't do soundproof. Ask me and you shall get.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Bouffalant - Hasty Nature, Sap Sipper Ability, Male, Level 39 - Scary Face, Revenge, Head Charge & Focus Energy

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.