• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.B.

The Secret Savior
Looking for a Rufflet, lower level preferable

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
I have a Lv.1 Male Mild natured Zorua up for trade. Specifically looking for an Rufflet, either hatched or caught, with an attack boosting nature (particularly Lonely but any will do really.)

Message me if you have one. No other offers will be recognized.

GDHX86

Looking for a rufflet or a braviary will trade for vullaby or a zora that I have or if you need something else message me

Oister28

looking for a ruffet om me to talk about something i could trade you in return

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
looking for a rufflet, offering black exclusives and more

Ziii

If anyone needs a rufflet that bad, although i have black, i will breed and hatch one quick time for them

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
Looking for Braviary. I can breed and trade the following:
-Bulbasaur
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Dratini
-Chikorita
-Cyndaquil
-Totodile
-Larvitar
-Treecko
-Torchic
-Mudkip
-Feebas
-Bagon
-Beldum
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Piplup
-Gible
-Phione
-Snivy
-Tepig
-Oshawott
-Zorua

PM me your offers.

Last edited:

EmpressMyuu

I have three Rufflet ready for trade, but I can breed you one if you want it at Lv. 1 or with a special move. All I would like for it is a Vullaby! Please PM me if you're interested and for my friend code.

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
You wanna Rufflet? You do? Well I can hook you up with one!

Simply... PM me with your offer!

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
Looking for a Braviary. I am offering a Mandibuzz for it, PM me if you're willing to help.

Baylife530

Unova Champion
If anyone would like a rufflet pm for offer

Vairiberry

I need a Rufflett, any Rufflet, no matter what level it is, I just really want one since I only bought Black. ^^ I can offer a Zorua (level 1) for trade since I don't have to much. But please, anyone who has one and is willing to trade please PM me for my FC. Thanks!

Vairiberry

If anyone would like a rufflet pm for offer

I have a level 1 Zorua for trade; I can even throw in a Dragon gem; I really just need one. =)

Shish777

Rufflet

I have bred rufflets to offer (couple of them have Adamant natures). I am looking for a vullaby, doesn't matter what level as long as its not hacked. PM me if interested.
EDIT: I have vullaby, so im no longer trading or searching.

Last edited:

snagon

Vullaby

I have one to offer for a Rufflet Friend code 0218 0209 7712

Status
Not open for further replies.