• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rufflet/Braviary

im looking for a shiny rufflet or braviary. i have alot of good pokemon to trade for them.

darkmagicianfox

Breeder/Collector
looking for rufflet, will get you almost any pokemon from black. tell me what your looking for and what you need.

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
Got Rufflet's, with Adamant Nature and 30 IV's on Att, pm offers

Shizzy Z

Hey yall, id like a Shiny Rufflet below lvl 50 plz
I have to offer:
Customized PKRS Hydreigon (lvl 100, Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Draco Meteor)
lvl 100 Entei (unfortuantely, customized pretty crazy)
PKRS
male and female Ralts
lvl 31 cyndaquil
lvl 4 Oshawott
lvl 50 Zekrom (Only has three moves: Dragonbreath, Zenheabutt, fusion bolt)
UT Kyurem lvl 75
UT modest Volcarona lvl 70
Leftovers
Several rare candies

KKS-Lapras

I have black version and therefore I am unable to obtain Braviary. Would anyone be willing to trade me one. I'm up for trading just about any Pokemon.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Hey i'm after a rufflet, I can offer snivy, tepig, oshawott, pansage, panpour, pansear and zorua. Pm offers, thanks :)

Edit: got rufflet, all good.

Last edited:

kenotsy

I have either mandibuzz or vullaby. I'm trading them for rufflet and/or Braviary. PM me

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
I'm looking for any Rufflet/Braviary, as long as he's legit. 8D

I can easily catch one or two Black-version exclusives in return! PM me if you think we could work something out, please.

EDIT: Got one!

Last edited:

abyssal 1066

can anyone catch me a ruffiat

i don't care what it is or if it is an egg willing to trade victini or tranquill level 31 friend code is 167838410515

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for a Rufflet/Braviary and am willing to trade a Zorua at level 1, with Dark Pulse and Snarl (both moves can be inherited via breeding).

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.