• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curb71

I have a few rufflets. I want to trade for your vullaby. PM me.

Last edited:

Schaeffa

I'm looking for a Braivery and I've got a Mandibuzz to trade. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited:

Viiinc

Offering Rufflet or braivery for a vullaby. PM me.

drklordRIC

looking for vullaby or mandybuzz, ofering basically any of the egg pokemon, including zorua!, can chooose 3 of them, pm me if interested

CrisPi

Have plenty of Rufflets ready to be traded. Will accept any of the Pokés below.

White Friend Code: 1420 6133 7853
Looking for: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Weedle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Murkrow, Houndour, Treecko, Mudkip, Shroomish, Plusle, Volbeat, Turtwig, Chimchar, Gurdurr, Reshiram, Tornadus

Soul Silver Friend Code: 4813 0033 6800
Looking for: Charmander, Squirtle, Mankey, Growlithe, Alakazam, Machamp, Gengar, Chikorita, Totodile, Spinarak, Gligar, Mantine, Phanpy, Treecko, Mudkip, Sableye, Baltoy, Kyogre, Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar

Last edited:

JeremyK

I have rufflet and braviary, looking for vullaby and mandibuzz.

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I have a Shiny Rufflet with Adamant Nature. PM Me with offers of Gen 5 Non-Legendary Shinies.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
anyone want a rufflet? i can catch one fresh for you! pm me if interested!

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
would you like a rufflet? of course you would! pm me if you are interested.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed any B/W Exclusive Pokemon!

Looking for - Houndour, Murkrow, Plusle, Weedle, Snorunt, Carnivine, Other Cool/Rare Pre Gen-V Breedable Pokemon.

*Check my sig for more great offers!

PM/VM Offers
Thx

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
i can catch and trade a rufflet! if you're interested pm me!

fadigen

Breeding Eggs
Trading a Braviary, adamant nature and EVed!
PM me with offers.
I would like a zekrom, tundurum or shiny pokemons

Vulpixx9

I need Vullaby and Mandibuzz. Will trade both Rufflett and Braviary for them. (or if you just have Vullaby, I will trade Rufflett) PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.