• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

I would like a lower leveled Rufflet with Sheer Force and preferably with the TM move Rock Slide. I don't have much to offer but I'm willing to negotiate. Pm me.

fadigen

Breeding Eggs
Looking for an rufflet!
PM me.

Bloush

lost to Bianca...
looking for a rufflet, preferably one with a nature that benefits defense. Im still in the middle of the game so i cant really offer anything. PM me please, thankyyou

darthroker29

Sith Lord
Looking for a rufflet. Preferably a recently hatched one or a low lv one. Pm if interested and i'll mention some of what ia can offer

Subjugator

I can breed or catch a Rufflet if someone requests it. I do not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want by both breeding and catching.
Like many of these other people, i really really want a rufflet too, but am early in the game. PM me for friend code? :D I really appreciate you helping us like this, super awesomesauce.
FC 1592 4007 1643
I see a whole ton of requests, are any of you guys actually getting rufflets?

darkvipermonkey

The Dark Overlord
looking for a rufflet i dont care where its from though i would prefer an european one

Sibone

Looking for a Rufflet. Any will do, even in an egg!! I don’t have much to offer at the moment and would greatly appreciate it if someone could lend me a hand!

Yutsud

I will be happy to trade any of the following for a Rufflet:
Charmander (lv. 1)
Squirtle (lv. 1)
Eevee (lv. 1)
Snivy (lv. 1)
Tepig (lv. 1)
Oshawott (lv. 1)
Pansage (lv. 15)
Pansear (lv. 15)
Panpour (lv. 15)

PM me your game name and FC

Ravern

Ace Trainer
I will be happy to trade any of the following for a Rufflet:
Charmander (lv. 1)
Squirtle (lv. 1)
Eevee (lv. 1)
Snivy (lv. 1)
Tepig (lv. 1)
Oshawott (lv. 1)
Pansage (lv. 15)
Pansear (lv. 15)
Panpour (lv. 15)

PM me your game name and FC
Has:
Female Snivy Lvl.1
Name : Josh
FC: 0175-0592-1773

oxfordS

I have about 10 level 1 Rufflets to off load if any of you are interested.

snivy101

MA PANTS!
Can anyone trade me a Lv. 1 rufflet?(preferably adamant) I'm trading vullaby.

Im looking for a low level rufflet, with a jolly OR adamant nature
i can offer:
a lvl 39 gentle vullaby with big pecks ability. untouched.
a lvl 27 buizel with a calm nature and swift swim ability. untouched.
a brave untouched keen eye ducklett level 23
lmk what we can do.

gvsugod

Have (and can breed more) Adamant Rufflets.

See sig for wants.

Teravoid

pokemon trainer
I can breed or catch a Rufflet if someone requests it. I do not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want by both breeding and catching.

=>Entei<; I would like to have 1 rufflet pls male or egg ruffletwill do. pls pm me.. my fc pokemon white: 4985 4268 7972 thx!!!!!!

wrightri

Beginning Trainer
I'd really appreciate a rufflet or rufflet egg. I can give Black exclusives in return or a tirtouga egg.

EDIT: got my rufflet, thanks.

Last edited:

Ace25

Pokemon Ranger
I'm looking for a Rufflet. I will trade a Vullaby or something else. PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.