• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_sanguine

I've got over fifty Rufflet that I'm trying to trade out. Each is level 1 and they all know the moves Peck, Aerial Ace, and Leer. They're all nicknamed, too.

If you'd like a particular nature, let me know and I'll tell you the nicknames available for said nature.

I'm not looking for anything in particular, but if you're willing to part with any of the following pokemon/items, it'd be greatly appreciated. :) (I can have the Rufflet with Pokerus if you'd like.)

Larvesta Lv. 1 Impish
Axew Lv 1 Impish
Archen Lv. 1 Lonely
Solosis Lv. 1 Quiet

Lucky Egg || HP Up || Protein
Iron || Calcium || Zinc
Carbos || Power Weight || Power Bracer
Power Belt || Power Lens || Power Band
Power Anklet

Last edited:

bushie

i'm tradin an ut defiant braviary lookin for a weak armor mandibuzz ut also

Lewchu12

Looking for a male Rufflet, no nickname.
Any level really, i don't mind.
Open to discuss any specific pokemon, someone would want off me to trade for the Rufflet itself.

Thanks in regard.

I really need a Rufflet, both to complete my pokedex (playing Black 2) and because I'd like to have a Braviary just to have one. Don't have much to trade, but if you want it, it's reasonable, and I have it, it's yours. PM please. Thanks

Braz

ADHD Trainer
Have Rufflet and Braviary, looking for a Vullaby or a Mandibuzz

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
I'm looking for a Rufflet, offering a DWF in my signature.

pikkichu

hey new here, i need a rufflet so i can have its data in my pokedex cause i cant find a trainer that has one so its blank in my pokedex atm, so if you can trade me a rufflet for something simple or something you need from black 2 would be appreciated!

side note: looking for skitty(cant find a trainer with it) and a (male)tepig for pokedex and maybe trade my zekrom for reshiram so i can have its data+try white kyurem

edit: found someone to give me the rufflet skitty and tepig, but if someone wants to trade zekrom for reshiram pm me

Last edited:

TyrantRex23

I am also looking for a rufflet or braviary if someone can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Willing to give you a black exclusive in exchange

IceBound

Ace Trainer
Can somebody pm me if they can get me a RUFFLET. I dont want shiny or pokerus either. Also I need and iceburg key. Pm me asap thanks :)

itzxkazer

Master Exploder
I need a rufflet with adamant nature, i can't trade much for it but if you have a gen 4 game i am willing to trade any 3 starter pokemon for it, also needs to be name-able

Atomicial

Looking for an Adamant DW Rufflet. UT please. I can breed other DW pokemon - including the weather summoners and Dratini. Also the Dratini have Extremespeed.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Looking for a shiny ruffled. Please pm me. I have a completed dex, so I can give you any pokemonin ezchange

Battra

Looking for a spare Rufflet if any one has one.

ColdDemise52

Pokemon Explorer
Looking for a rufflet. Can trade for a vullaby.

Status
Not open for further replies.