• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat0307

I am looking for any rufflet, and am willing to trade a Vullaby, unfezant, druddigon, cubchoo, panpour, woobat, timburr. patrat, trubbish, audino, sawk, deerling, minccino, swadloon, munna, purrloin, herdier, drilur,and shelmet, for it. To contact me, please post here and then i will request a friend code exchange.

Here are its stats

Name: Vullaby
level: 34
nature: Naughty
Is sturdy

Moves: flatter(dark), faint attack(dark), punishment(dark), and defog(flying)

Last edited:

Kiya

Teehee Slayer
I'm Looking for a rufflet Lvl 1. I have a Zorua egg or lvl one to trade for it ^_^

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Just looking for any old Rufflet, doesn't have to be anything special. I have a Vullaby for those who want to do an exclusives trade.

PM with details.

Edit: Trade completed.

Last edited:

evacevedo

Desperately in needdd of a rufflet!

can't trade much of anything except a pansage...but i really want a rufflet!!

fc: 1936 0216 9878

Jirachidude

collecter and trader
Looking for a Rufflet, preferably 30+. I will trade a Vullaby but I also have much more to trade, PM me.

Leyniar

Looking for a Rufflet too. Hopefully someone can trade me, doesn't have to be any special. PM me. Thanks.

SilverMoon249

Guardian of the Sea
I am seeking a Rufflet, any level, any moveset. Message me for friend code / trading options. Currently finished breeding some Zorua, so those are up for grabs!

Pokemaniac731

Rufflet Please

Hey I'm a very avid Pokemon player and I've been playing since it first came out. Ever since seeing the 5th Generation list of Pokemon I've fallen in love with one Pokemon from this roster: Rufflet and it's evolved form. The only problem is I have the black version of the game so is there anyone who can help me obtain one? Message me if you are interested in helping thanks.

Ausgirl

Able to breed petilil/ solosis/ rufflet

Looking For:
starter pokemon gens 1-4

Last edited:

FruitSalad

A Lazy Breeder
Doesn't seem to be much giving here.
Anyways I'm giving away newly hatched lv.1 Rufflets for trade right now.
Pm me. :)

Last edited:

Eevee0923

I have Lv.1 Snivy and Lv.1 Tepig right from the egg. Looking for a rufflet (not Lv. 1 PLEASE) to join my team, any gender, nature, anyone will do. Can trade anytime, please PM if interested.

EDIT: Trade Complete! Thank you very much for your generosity Mr. Tim.

Last edited:

Camcam

edit:traded

Last edited:

PokeAJ

Looking for any UT Rufflet. The only Black exclusives I have so far are Gothita and Cottonee. Pm me if you want to trade for either of those.

Fuzzle

Looking for any Rufflet or Bravairy.
Offering Lv1 male Snivy, Tepig or Oshawott. Please PM or VM me.

Trade completed

Last edited:

Dave Mustaine

Str8 Beast
Hello I Was wondering if someone could get me an Admant Nature Rufflet level 50-60 if possible as I have Pokémon Black Only

Status
Not open for further replies.