• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer Blue

Smell ya later!
Looking for any Rufflet. I'm offering a Vullaby and others, feel free to PM me.

Shinysuicune

My Fave shiny!!! :3
Looking for a Shiny Rufflet or Braviary so it can be apart of my future team in my signature!

Please Pm me

I have a few shinys I would trade!

Last edited:

bushie

i have a ruffet pm me. i already have a vullaby would love tornados i also have a lvl 50 tyranitar for trade

Last edited:

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Looking for a Rufflet of any kind. Offering a lv. 34 Vullaby.

FC : 1205 8894 0095

PM if interested

EDIT: Trade complete. Thanks to QEDi :]

Last edited:

Kehris

<3 Ghosts
I'm in need of a Rufflet. I can trade almost every black exclusive or any of the unova starters at level 1 for it.

FC: 4684 7870 3186

PM me if interested.

EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:

BW202

Onyx-ceptable!!!
I'm in need of a Rufflet. I can trade almost every black exclusive or any of the unova starters at level 1 for it.

FC: 4684 7870 3186

PM me if interested.

I'm heading to the wifi club.

AznTsunami007

Jiān'ài, 兼愛
I'm looking for a rufflet or a rufflet egg. PM me if you are interested pleaseeeee.

Leala

Old School Trainer
Still Looking for Rufflet, have Vullaby and Gothita for trade and a few others but nothing too special.

EDIT: Got Rufflet thanks to Dragonairlover

Last edited:

Zuku

I need a Rufflet, I dont care about nature, evs or anything just need one for my pokedex, if you can help me out give me a message or something.

NicSmitty

Looking for a legit shiny Rufflet. I have a shiny untouched deerling for trade. Let me know.

White2011

offer UT braviary

pokemonnewb

Have a few Ruffets Pm me with offers :)

darthroker29

Sith Lord
I need a ut rufflet. I barely have my 4th gym badge, so I can trade anything that i can catch so far. Pm thanks

Trainer Terra

Trainer Oasis
Offering Bravery or Rofflet for the evolve form of Vullaby. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.