• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shish777

Rufflet

I have bred Rufflets to offer (couple of them have Adamant natures). I am looking for a Vullaby, doesn't matter what level as long as its not hacked. PM me if interested.
EDIT: I have vullaby now, so I'm no longer searching or trading.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Vullaby & Rufflet for trade.

Glove

Looking for vullaby, can breed any starter/fossil pokemon, or rufflet. If you want something else, just let me know and I can probably get it (within reason). PM and let me know.

EDIT: filled.

Last edited:

SSparky

I'm looking for a Vullaby/Mandibuzz. I have a Braviary I can trade.

Edit: Trade Completed, thanks!

Last edited:

phrinic

looking for a vullaby any gender any level. I have zorura, black/ white starters, all three pan-monkeys, both fossils, white exclusives. pm me please!!

ebevan91

I need a Mandibuzz just for Pokedex entry, will either offer Braviary or trade Mandibuzz back.

kenotsy

I have either mandibuzz or vullaby. I'm trading them for rufflet and/or Braviary. PM me

Philthy

OF: Mandibuzz and Vullaby
LF: Reuniclus or any Gen I-IV starters

Also check my sig for other offers.

Paxsean001

Looking for a Vullaby or Mandibuzz, I'm willing to trade any of the starters from any generation or a Rufflet or Braviary.

JovialFreddy

Vullaby/Mandibuzz

Hey all,

Looking for a Vullaby/Mandibuzz to round off my Dex. Shoot me a message if you can help - I've got a couple semi-interesting breeds to trade :)

swiftkb

i have a vullaby for trade pm me if u have an offer

Arg0ne

Lighthouse Keeper
Looking for a mandibuzz,can offer any starter and most other breedable pokemon. Pm me if you could help

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Looking For Mandibuzz To Finsh Up Unova Dex PM Me plz

Edit:Traded

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.