• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graal

Currently breeding Vullaby's. Lmk if you need one !

Am in need of a Vullaby

Have Ho-oh,
Zorua,
Unova Starters.
Some starters from other regions
and Unova fossil pokemon.

Alternatively, Pm me with an offer an i'll see what i can do :)

Leaf_Umbreon

Dat Dell Tower
what are egg moves for vulaby because i want to egg move breed one

gtownraider

looking for a vullaby
willing to trade to trade legends. or
dratini
zoroark
larvesta
tirtuoga
archen
many more. message me

Last edited:

Cannon

I would like a Vullaby preferably female. I have a lvl 34 Rufflet (male) to trade. PM me if interested!

Fawomp

Floppaloppagus!
there all female

tokedaman

I want Vullaby as soon as possible offer with Rufflet.

PM me as soon as you interested.

White FC : 3611 0328 9657

Graal

I still have plenty Vullaby for trade , send me a pm if you need one.

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
I'm looking for a Mandibuzz, I can breed any gen starter, version exclusives, and also pokemon from gen 1-4 pm me with what pokemon you want and I can see if I have it!

Glenstorm

Hi, I'd like a Vullaby. I've only just beaten the game so I can't really offer anything special besides the White version exclusives (except Thundurus). I'm also looking for the other Black exclusives, and offering White exclusives in return. FC in sig, pm me to decide on a good trade time. Thanks!

Aaron277

Pokémon Breeder
LF:Zwelious And Mandibuzz

OF:All Starters, Phione And Some Other Gen I-IV Pokémon

In need of a Vullaby here
Willing to trade white exclusives, starters, eevee's, Monkeys (panpour ect..).. pm me and let me know
thanks
EDIT: Got one ^_^

Last edited:

hinhan

Legendary lover
Hi I need Mandibuzz and Zwellious please pm me I you can give / swap then swap back them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.