• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
I wanna trade a vullaby for a rufflet or a braviary. PM me to let me know.

Bradshaw

Veteran
I need a Vullaby or Mandibuzz. I'll trade any starter, White exclusive, or something else if you need something specific. I've got a big collection so just ask and I'll see if I can help you out.

Xiro94

I need a Vullaby. I have a few Zorua, a Larvesta, or an Archen that I'd be willing to trade for. PM me if anyone wants to make that kind of trade.

lucarioblast

Vullaby

I need a Vullaby, I can trade a Rufflet, or its evolution. I also have a large collection so if there is something you will trade for let me know.

Mars_Brazil

Have one Vullaby... Willing to trade for a Rufflet.

PM me, please!

[TRADE ACHIEVED]

Last edited:

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for any Vullaby. I can breed every breedable Pokemon. I can't breed for IVs quite yet, but I can generally breed for natures and/or some egg moves. PM me what you'd like in exchange, and I'll get back to you ASAP if I can fulfill it.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I am looking for any Vullaby.

I willing to trade some Unova starters for it,
you may also call other options for it.

Give me a message when you are willing to offer a Vullaby.

ShadowRock

Looking for Vullaby and/or Mandibuzz.

I can offer Rufflet, Braviary, Zorua or any starter or pretty much anything else if I have it.

Venomrec

Will trade a adamant rufflet with sheer force for a vullaby

I can breed Vullabys for anyone that needs them, I don't need much of anything in return because I already have most of the version exclusives minus a few White Forest Pokémon and ones from swarms.

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
Vullaby

I'm looking for a Vullaby. I have several starters(some with egg moves) and other pokes you might want. PM me with an offer.

wtrob

Looking for a Vullaby. Pm for if interested

kaekae

Looking for a Vullaby. Offering a Rufflet or a Hoenn or Unova starter.

fadigen

Breeding Eggs
i am offerering vullabys.
Just PM me wih offers(dont want any starters,zorua,rufflet).
Would like a tynamo

Status
Not open for further replies.